Thread: White kindles vs. graphite kindle

White kindles vs. graphite kindle

Just curious as to what everyone's opinion is? I have a K2 white; if they sell it in graphite when I was shopping I would have definitely gone with graphite. I do not know about anyone else, but I thought that since the screen is grayscale white frame was so bright that it seemed difficult to read, my eyes do not focus properly. I designed a skin for it has now made perfect graphite still liked though.

Re: White kindles vs. graphite kindle

I have a white K3. The reason is because there are numerous posts on the model graphite suffering from contagious letters on the keys. There are also many places on the model of graphite to get a crack at the top in the bottom. I think there were even messages from the beginning of overheating with the model of graphite. I've never seen all the issues on the target. Let’s see what goes on.

I always thought that black was a color so dark. In science fiction, always black represent something evil, like Darth Vader's helmet or the Borg cube. Or that bad silt on the X-Files. Or the monolith in 2001. But if you do not like the color of your Kindle, you can always wear the skin. I think the "white graphite vs." question ultimately depends on personal preference. I guess for me my first Kindle was white, so I stick with white, so you will feel more like my first Kindle!

I have the K3 graphite. Having had a white k1 and normal aspect of it. I have the graphite in the fact that I have shied away from doing dirty things. If my Kindle is dirty, you see both in graphite, compared with whites. It also considers the types of skins would he likely would have been darker. I ended up getting red-checked on my Kindle. Then there was the issue of a button. I just covered my keyboard with an invisible shield extra. If I did not like the graphite had a repayment period of 30 days as well. I have changed to white if not the Kindle white.

No wonder - as a photographer, I was taught that the eye tends to go, of course, the brighter whiter / the first photo. Would not surprise me if it tends to be true in general, not just photos. Also, I think the contrast of the dark graphite Kindle white screen does appear whiter, while the white Kindle makes the screen look gray and darker. So I can fully understand why the white box is a visual distraction.

I had the K1 and K2. I much prefer the graphite K3 I have now with the Kindle at the beginning of white. The black border just makes the contrast look better to my eyes. T is whiter and gray at least IMO white K3. The screen is of course the same, but their eyes are focused on the lighter, as shown in the previous post for that kind of tricks your eyes to see the bottom and darker. I also think that the graffiti stays cleaner looking, where whites begin to show dirt and need cleaning more often.
    But in reality, it's just personal preference so just try to check both and see which you like better. I tend to prefer dark edges only. I went with black for my iPhone 2, and I much prefer that my girlfriend is white. But she prefers white, so just personal preference.

I've had all generations of the Kindle and now have graphite K3 - would not have it any other way. At first I thought it would go blank (as did my sister and be happy), but I have never regretted. Graphite screen goes better with a brighter future and just looks more elegant to me. I'm not even tempted to get a skin because I feel very aesthetic. That's why we chose the graphite. Aesthetically, I prefer white, but I know I have it all dirty and smudgey at any time.