Thread: Looking for Huawei Ideos S7 Keyboard.

Looking for Huawei Ideos S7 Keyboard.

Hello guys last week. I bought new Huawei Ideos S7. And I am extremely happy with its look and all useful application. But still I am having one query against it and that is related to the keyboard for this. So my question is that I am looking for keyboard for my Huawei Ideos S7. I try to search about this and I found many keyboard for it but as it is I don’t have any idea about it means about its performance so please share your experience with me if you guys are using keyboard for it thank you.

Re: Looking for Huawei Ideos S7 Keyboard.

I comprise s stock of Keyboard in favor of my cheap China Pad. It expenses concerning US$20 from market. I attempt to connect it through my fresh S7. Greatly, it works through S7. For the reason that it is Mini-USB connector, as a result I utilize one converter Mini-Micro USB (US$1). the majority keys are working through S7 Tablet. I hope this will help you to choose appropriate keyboard for your s7. If you still want more looks of it then go on Google and find about it.

Not to sound skeptical, however the S7 does not comprise USB Host, on the way to my knowledge, and possibly will not supply the keyboard, as a result you necessitate batteries. Possibly will not function as a USB slave not consider therefore. I would like somewhat similar to this for the course work. The S7 be able to function as an OTG host. I have not had luck through keyboards, however it appear it be supposed to be probable.

This is interesting, but the problem of power remains. Flash drive makes sense; the same drivers that allow the S7 to read / write to the SD card should work. Unless you can find a keyboard that does not draw its power from USB, using batteries, I do not think this will work. Although the USB port powers the flash drive, possibly they cannot provide sufficient current on the way to a keyboard. And perhaps the drivers are not there.

I do not be acquainted with what to think of it, seem to have a S7 unusual battery, at least one photo, still, are trying to sell a capacitive Iphone stylus for use with S7. You can only confuse between S7 and S7 Slim I guess, and I saw no mention of a USB keyboard if not for the S7. In fact, I would get a second battery, but I'm not convinced that this is the place to perform it. So I would suggest you to contact any mobile export so he will guide you in proper way thank you.

You necessitate a Nokia OTG-adapter in favor of the keyboard (must be OTG, USB adapter common micro does not work)! If simply it is plug-and-play! No drivers or software essential, awfully cool. USB card is in addition possible to utilize: presently search "USB host" is not a superior description of tablets Android. OTG adapter kerndlboy account speaks of a usual USB connection during the end, consequently yes; you are able to connect a full size keyboard.