Thread: Need User Manual for LG Optimus T

Need User Manual for LG Optimus T

I recently started using the Android 2.1 Éclair Operating System running LG Optimus T mobile phone. So, I was looking at the mobile phone and different accessories that came along the mobile phone but I was surprised not to find anything else coming along with the mobile phone. I was actually hoping to get Start Guide or the User guide in order to help me understand more about the device. Does anyone know where exactly I can find the same.

Re: Need User Manual for LG Optimus T

You should probably search again and look for the Start Guide or the User Guide for your LG Optimus T mobile phone along with the accessories which came along with the mobile phone at the time of purchase. It is merely not possible that the user guide or the Manual for your mobile phone won’t come along with the device when you bought it. If you had purchased the cellphone first hand, then it will surely be having all the necessary manuals and guides.

Hey guys, thank you for your quick post. I really appreciate the help. Actually, I forgot to mention that I got the mobile phone from Grey Market and thus I did not receive any manuals or user guide along with the mobile phone. And I am looking for the User Guides and Manual for my LG Optimus T cellphone so that I could learn more about the mobile phone by reading the manuals. They will surely be helpful in providing me necessary guidance to atleast use the mobile in much more efficient way.

You can contact any mobile store in your nearby by area and ask for the manuals or User guides for your LG Optimus T cellphone. If you are lucky enough, you can find one for yourself. Or else you can also ask for the guides and manuals from the Store from where you purchased your mobile phone. May be there you can find little help. Or else you can ask for the same from someone else, like some friend who are using the same mobile phone.

You have mentioned that you need the user guide and the manual for your particular mobile phone, i.e. LG Optimus T cellphone inorder to get few more tips to use your mobile phone in much better way. But according to me, it won’t be possible for you to actually gain any help from the user Guide and manuals which come along with the mobile phone. They just provide the user with a very little and brief knowledge about the mobile phone and different settings in it.

I am not sure whether this will prove to be helpful to you in any way, but I think it is definitely worth a try and you should definitely go for it. You should visit the LG store in your near by area and ask for the manuals and the user guide of your LG Optimus T mobile phone. Although the mobile manual and user guide only comes along with the mobile phone, when you purchase it, if you are lucky and if the LG Store has got an extra copy of the same, then you can get that copy for yourself.

I have got this link of the PDF version of the User Guide of the LG Optimus T mobile phone. As it is a PDF file you can store it in your computer system and can even take print outs of the same if you wish to have a hard copy of the user guide. It is possible to search quickly in this PDF file. Just search for the section you wish to read about and print only that particular section about which you wish to know. Following is the link to download the files. Click here to visit the link.