Thread: Does LG GC900 support micro SDHC

Does LG GC900 support micro SDHC

I am planning to purchase LG GC900 mobile phone in coming future. So, before purchasing the following mobile phone, I would like to clear some of my doubts before I actually purchase the following mobile phone for myself. I have read that the mobile supports up to 32GB micro SD card. But I wanted to know does it support micro SDHC or is that the mobile phone will only support micro SD cards only. Anyone with suggestions regarding the issue, please reply.

Re: Does LG GC900 support micro SDHC

I am not sure but, I don’t think the LG GC900 mobile phone will be supporting the SDHC card as there is no mentioning about the same in the specifications. If there would have been any kind of support for the SDHC in the LG GC900 mobile phone, then most probably the officials would have mentioned about the same in the specification and features list. So, all in all according to me, no it is not possible for your to use the SDHC in the LG mobile phone that you are planning to purchase.

According to me, you should search for the nearest mobile store in your area and visit the mobile store in your nearby area. You can ask the staff present at the mobile store for more assistance on this topic. They will most probably possess the needed information regarding the LG GC900 mobile phone or any other cell phone. They will exactly say you whether SDHC will be supported along with the micro SD card in the mobile phone you are planning to purchase.

Rather than going to any random mobile store and getting information, I would suggest you to look for LG Store and ask the LG officials about your doubt. They will be most probably the first people who will be having the information on any issues related to LG mobile phones. As the query is related to LG mobile, so it is better that you ask any query regarding the LG mobile form the officials of LG mobile. The staff members available at LG store will be able to help you solve the issue.

You can also get information regarding whether the LG GC900 mobile phone supports SDHC or not from the official website of LG. Search for the LG website on Internet and visit the following. Once you have visited the LG website, go to its mobile sections and look upon for the LG GC900 mobile phone and check out its specification. You will find the solution in this official specification of your desired mobile phone.

According to me it will be possible to use the micro SDHC memory card in LG GC900 mobile phone as that seems to be almost similar to the usually micro SD card which we use in the mobile phone. You can give it a try. As there not much difference between the two micro memory cards. So, you can definitely give the SDHC another shot. I feel it can be used, but I am not sure whether it is completely true or not.

After reading your quality comments, I also feel that I should directly take professional help instead of doing things myself. I went through the official specifications on the mobile on the official website of LG mobile and just saw support for micro SD card and not the micro SDHC one. Still after buying the cellphone I would definitely check out whether my SDHC will be working well and good with the mobile or not. Anyways thanks a lot for the suggestions.