Thread: Unable to sync LG Optimus V with the MS Exchange Server

Unable to sync LG Optimus V with the MS Exchange Server

Hey guys, recently came across a friend of mine, who has got Android 2.2 – Froyo running LG Optimus V mobile phone with him. He has been going through this particular problem with his mobile phone. The cellphone seems to be working fine except few issues in it. He mentioned that he is finding it really difficult to sync his LG Optimus V with his MS Exchange server. So, he asked for help from me. But unfortunately, I am also not that good with the LG mobile phones. So can anyone tell me what is d reason behind this issue and how can it be solved.

Re: Unable to sync LG Optimus V with the MS Exchange Server

Let’s start with basic because many times it does happen that people forget the basic steps and then make a buzz about the issue. So, first of all you should set up an account in your mobile in order to connect to the MS Exchange Server. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup. Make sure that you are connected. In order to find so, you should try to view the mails or compose and send some email from your device. Check if everything is working smoothly.

Thank you, for replying so fast. I followed as you asked me to. I did created and logged in to the account. But the only thing I see is a complete blank screen after I am done completing the setup. I can’t find any personal emails, but I am able to find Inbox folder. I am even able to compose and send email through the account but the only issue is that I am having problems viewing the inbox mail. So, all in all I am connected to the network but still having an issue when it comes to view the inbox file. I am trying to connect to MS Exchange 2010. Please help!!

I also had the MS Exchange 2003 server and have just shifted to the MS server 2010 and also faced the same issue. What I did was did the installation again and made sure that I have selected the Client on my mobile to use Secure Connection (SSL). So I would suggest you to do the same. But while doing it, make sure that you gave checked the Calendar and the Contacts checkboxes. Once you have selected the following checkboxes, you will be able to see all your Email and Calendar events.

I had the similar issue with my LG Optimus V mobile phone and after many attempts of solving the issue, the thing that actually worked for me was rooting my mobile phone and then installing an application called enchanced email. You can find the following application on Internet or you can also search for the same on Android Market. The enchanced email has been working very well in my device now and am able to active sync, different accounts if the user have one, contacts and calendar.

According to me you should take help from the LG professionals. They will be guiding you properly in solving the issue which you are facing at present with your LG Optimus V mobile phone. Search for the closest LG store and show your mobile phone to the technical staff present over there. Or else you can also call the LG help-line and ask the customer Care to guide you and provide you with the necessary steps and procedure to properly establish connection between your LG mobile and the Microsoft Exchange Server.