Thread: Which one is the best Kindle 1 or Kindle 3

Which one is the best Kindle 1 or Kindle 3

Not sure about the move to 3G yet, but from now on, wifi seems fine. I would like my K1 to my grandchildren, but unfortunately I am only 17, well below the most money, are 17 years of age. So in the end, I'll be sad to see my beloved K1 go, but I think ultimately, a K3 is more my style, to read during the summer and the university to the next. Please help me in this case and let me know which the best one in the business is so that I could go with the same.

Re: Which one is the best Kindle 1 or Kindle 3

Originally, my essay was to compare the two most popular e-books - we will see later that, precisely, can be found popular because of their striking similarities: first, their screen sizes - 6 15cm in diagonal, while the thin casing Kindle is bigger than a paperback book it is extended by its Qwerty keyboard, then the same engine under the hood an ARM CPU Core 1136JF-S, fast enough to turn the pages - right, left - with a suitable response time, they also have the same display 800x600, Vizplex e-ink technology, it looks like a book page, it does not flicker, the screen is no backlight and you can read for hours.

The similarities end there. The list of differences is longer and will crescendo: the Sony Reader display 8 levels of gray (that's enough to read a book) while the displays in Kindle2 16. Well. Talking ability, rather, the Kindle2 offers a memory of just under 1.5GB enough to "store" over 1000 titles anyway), 512Mb against the Sony Reader. This must be "only" 350 books, but you can add to an SD card and Sony as a Memory Stick Duo, if you are making a very fast drive on a long journey .

Kindle2 by the cons, you should settle for the memory installed: If you have more books to read that the memory can hold, you remove the Kindle2 as many titles as you like and you replace them by other . The ones you remove are not lost if amazon will keep your big brother a copy of everything you buy, and so you can board one or another of your books when you need it. This kindness on his part is synonymous with another attention that I have a problem, too, but we will return.

The Kindle2 is autonomous and also wireless it has Wi-Fi and more, following an overall agreement with AT & T, Amazon allows its Kindle2 to use 3G, EDGE or GPRS depending on the coverage available where you are (one hundred countries today). You activate your wireless and you directly from Amazon USA. The cost is free (you access the system from Amazon Whispernet. Com is included in the purchase price of Kindle2), and you can walk all day in the virtual shelves of Amazon by downloading samples / excerpts of books at will - a decision support in some way - before buying anything. That's how you leaf through a book in the past years.

Personal things, of course, only mp3 and documents. Txt: Your Kindle2 will read or your or your PDF. Doc if you transfer them to your PC via the supplied USB cable to recharge the battery as well. It's annoying, because I imagine that many students and professionals working with. Pdf and. Doc would like to embark on their Kindle2. The solution which is not really one is to email them via their account created at Amazon.com and obviously you have one, otherwise you can not buy your content, but it will cost you $ 0.10 per document and $ 0.99 per Mb Whispernet transmitted over the network that translates PDF files for your Kindle to read. I call it a flat, minimum.