Thread: iPhone 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S2

iPhone 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S2

I can switch phones every two years. Now I have an unlocked 3G iPhone, now is the time to improve in the next month. Many urge preferring with an iPhone 4, but I'm inclining towards the attainment of the galaxy S2. I am looking for opinions of people who have had their hands on the two phones. Does anybody confer me information that will facilitate me decide what is good for me? Any information on this is appreciated.

Re: iPhone 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S2

Galaxy S II and the iPhone 4 are the main rivals in the field of smart phones. Both phones are on par in provisions of functionality, but have self discrepancy as well. Galaxy SII hottest features of Android, while the iPhone 4 uses IOS. Apple also ended it patent that IOS 5 will be presented on the iPhone 4. Applications wise, Apple's App Store has the game, but Android Market is developing rapidly. Hardware wise, Samsung Galaxy SII has a comprehensible advantage and it has the unsurpassed S Amoled screen. If you are having a good experience with the iPhone, then you better go for Android IOS place, otherwise it is the best.

The + Super AMOLED is good, but when you get used to the screen iPhone4, everything else is blurred. And in the Galaxy S2, the whole lot is green. Anyway, although I am an iPhone user, there is prosperity of IOS features that were first in Android. Thus, while never use, yet gain from Android devices. The battery of the GS2 is a problem, especially for large patrons, and while this is true for most smart phones, the juice of GS2 appears empty faster than comparative phones, sometimes up to twice as fast.

I just got the SGS2 and I am very happy with it. I compared the screen to iPhone 4 of my friend and the two are very nice. The AMOLED Super Plus and 4.3 inches to do on the Samsung to a large extent more enjoyable. One thing I like with the S2 is to view animations on the web page using Wi-Fi. The large screen formulate it a mini tablet (despite a tablet would doubtless be enhanced). With this film I think Android will flash on the iPhone requires HTML5.

presently I have the Samsung Galaxy SII Android phone is not the most prevailing and exciting, but it runs games like Doodle Angry Birds and Salta, and other production applications without any problem and does the job flawlessly for me - and they are the real menus and systems Total children's play use. Also the fact that Android is much more adapted and has many iPhone applications, and diverse applications to play.

The hardware is a lot superior to the iPhone - the Samsung has the record of 1080 and an 8-megapixel camera, a higher resolution screen, higher, powerful graphics and CPU (Smartphone). There is no disbelief that the iPhone is fine, but you pay a massive lead for Apple by name (as all products) - at least play with Samsung in the store and see how he feels, is 100% significance taking the thrust. Android is a leader in the market.

In addition to Android is not as smooth as an IOS experience, I recommend looking in depth the use of applications on Android compare. There are a bundle of talk about some versions of IOS applications for Android is much lower, so just because it exists, does not mean it as pleasant. We also discuss how to synchronize with your computer. Personally, I like the way iTunes and there is zilch at all to synchronize a Mac with a desire that is so soft.