Thread: can kindle 3 bear severe temperature

can kindle 3 bear severe temperature

I am thinking of purchasing a kindle 3 e-bbok reader as I am an IT professional working for the ATT Labs which provides some of the world’s best communication devices , so it is really a very tough time for me to cope up with the company as there are some much work to do and more over i have a slow pick- up while I still learn new things , so I have to travel all around the world fixing the ATT connection cable and the bandwidth allocation problem and thus I have to update my knowledge on a go ,s o I was thinking of buying a kindle 3 e-book reader as that might just help me to gain some knowledge in my free time. I just wanted to know the extend the kindle notebook can stay in harsh climatic conditions as there I frequently need to go in the hotter as well c=older regions .

Re: can kindle 3 bear severe temperature

I am staying in southern Asia pacific region where the temperature is almost around 40 degree Celsius so I think that won’t be a problem for you if you are here sunbathing with your kindle other than my cousin who appears to be Canada has the same version of kindle as that I am having and there at him home the temperature usually remains around (0 -5) degree Celsius so I guess this should not affect your decision to buy this product.

I just can’t answer your query with a bet as I am unsure if that would work in harsh climatic conditions I have been reading the reference care manual pages that came along with this one , I am not sure if this would work or although I have a personnel kindle 3 and work on it every day .the manual say that it can bare temperatures above 0 and maximum to 35 degree Celsius this is the charging temperature that is needed for the kindle there is no temperature stated for the usage of the same phone

Yes , it has a problem here in United kingdom , where the temperature in winter falls below the normal , here is exactly where the kindle software starts trouble shooting the I have seen that the kindle e-book reader goes slow due to low temperature and sometimes even become sluggish while we are using that , but one we bring the kindle back to it normal temperature it starts working back again , IT just takes some time to warm up the components

hey thanks for the reply that you all gave ,me know I am pretty sure what I need to do and what I need to buy it all just because of you that I have a better know that I would ever have , I have also considered the suggestion given by you to ask the s=customer service center , and I must say that they were very and helped me to get the necasary information insteadly.thanks for the reply I am very thank you to all you guys