Thread: LG Optimus T keeps rebooting

LG Optimus T keeps rebooting

I have got the LG Optimus T which I have purchased last month. It was working very fine till now, but last night when I was using my phone it got restart itself. But I got the same problem today also. I don’t know what the reason is. I have searched for the solution but I could not figure out the right one. I have seen that everything else on the phone is working perfect. So can anyone guide me to solve my issue? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: LG Optimus T keeps rebooting

Are you having any kind of animation or something else in the home screen of your phone? If yes, then you can remove the animations and see whether you are still getting any issue with the phone and still getting reboot. It may sometime happen that, if you are using the animations for your home screen, and if there is a bug in the animation, then it would probably cause some issue in your phone.

You can also try to reset your LG Optimus T. this method will delete all the data stored on your phone including any third party applications if present. It might not sometimes remove all the data from your phone, but still you need to make a backup of all your files. You can do this with the following steps:
    • On the Home screen, click on the menu button.
    • In the menu option, select the Settings option and then click on the Privacy.
    • From the privacy option you need to click on the Factory Data Reset.
    • In that select the Reset phone option.
    • If you need to enter the password then enter the password and then select “Erase everything”.

It is a common thing that many of people face with their phone. Also I have gone through the same issue with my phone. I had made a lot of research and was not able to find anything that was related to my mobile phones. So at last I came to know that there was a software issue that I had installed on my LG Optimus T. as you know that, are still in the warranty period so I would like to suggest you to visit the LG service center to solve your issue.

This is the same issue that I was also facing a long time ago. I have also tried to remove the battery and then reinserting it again. But this method also dint work for me. So I had found a solution which I had tried. I found that there were many applications running in the background of my phone, so I stopped all the unwanted services from my phone and then restarted it again. After that I have never found any problem with my phone, so I hope this would help you to solve your issue also.

If you were not able to solve your issues, then you can do the following steps:
    First you need to Turn off you phone if it is getting freezed.
    After that remove the battery and then insert it again.
    Now you need to press the Home, Volume Down and also the Power button till your phone turns ON.
    After that follow the instruction that are there on the screen this will instruct you how to reset your phone.