Thread: unable to change Email Address on Kindle

unable to change Email Address on Kindle

I have just got a kindle book from Amazon and I must say the digital reading is quite boring when compared to the reading that we do with the hard copy of the books , But the other way round when it comes to carrying the hard –copy book comes caring a soft copy of the book is always a better idea , but , this is not the problem that I have been facing I just cannot change the e-mail address on my kiddle book ,as my past address is just changed and I want to update a new address.

Re: unable to change Email Address on Kindle

But why do you exactly want to change the address as you can also update a new one while the old one is stayed in your computer, If you want to change your address then better go the settings directory and their search for the update a new e-mail address, (as I am pre – assuming that you have already checked that changing option of the e-mail address. That is present there so I guess going with my solution is the only option that is left for trying , well after updating a new e-mail address, delete the previous one that was there and you done .

This may be problem id synchronization problem, DID you tried to synchronize you e-mail account after updating your e-mail account, there are many things that may work upon here one may be that the internet connection that you are using might just not send the updated e-mail to the server and that may be the reason that you are bent able to view the updated e-mail address. other than this I would recommend you tore – update your mail account with an good internet connection .and just post back if the error still persists.

Hey there I have been experiencing the same problem since I first updating the mail account , I think there was a delay in the updating of the e-mail address and then suddenly everything goes off and then it says that it has been updated but in actuality it is not been updated .But the only reason why ih ave posted this question here is to check how long did the delay appaear before the address was updated , OR it is just another bug that I have found in the kiddle book.

I think that it would more depend upon the e-zine e-mail address that you use a note that I would like to share with you guys is that you need to first authorize the e-mail account before you can use that on your kindle box , also remember that you need to have the full authorization to your e-mail account so that you could use that on the this notepad .Just check from any other device if you have received a mail from kindle box named as e-zine to confirm your new account , IF yes then confirm it and your account would be updated at the movement it self .

That is solved my problem , I new that there was catch there while I updated my w-mail account to a new one , but there was no message that told me that they have send an e-mail to my other account and that I need to confirm that in order to use the same on my e-mail account , however know that I have updated my e-mail address I can then check the same on my kindle box ,we ll thanks for the replies that you all gave , it was very helpful for me .