Thread: Images won’t save to SD Card in LG Dare

Images won’t save to SD Card in LG Dare

Hello people. Help me solve my query regarding my new LG Dare mobile phone which I got just 1 week ago. I wanted to know whether there was any alternative for users to save image files which are captured from the mobile phones camera on the SD card? All the images captured from the camera are getting stored in the phone memory. And after some images, the phone memory has got completely filled. And, I am unable to transfer the images from my phone memory to the memory card. So I wished to know why I am unable to save image files in the memory card which I am using in my mobile phone. What I can do to solve the following problem.

Re: Images won’t save to SD Card in LG Dare

You might have done some kind of setting in your LG Dare mobile phone, which is causing such kind of problem in you mobile. It can be possible that you had chosen save in Phone memory option instead of selecting the option of saving the images and any other data directly in your memory card which you have installed in your cellphone. So, in this case, I would recommend you to undo the changes which you have done in your phone.

If you are unable to find the necessary changes which you might have done in your mobile phone, than also you can roll back all the settings which you have made in your LG dare mobile phone to the settings which were installed in your phone at the time of purchase. You just need to do system restore in your mobile phone. By doing system restore, you will be getting all the preinstalled settings back to your device.

According to me you should try using some other memory card and check out whether you are able to transfer the data in the new memory card or not. If you are able to do so, then most probably the issue was with the old memory card which you were using in your mobile. That memory card might be corrupted and that is why you were unable to save the files in your mobile phone. Try the following suggestion as it is highly possible that you might be facing the issue discussed.

I would recommend you to read on the manual which came along with the LG Dare mobile phone when you had purchased the mobile phone. It might be having all the necessary settings which could guide you and any other users in changing the settings of there mobile phone. So, i would suggest you to have a look at it and follow the steps mentioned in the following, if you find anything worth trying.

According to me, there is some kind of issue with the LG Dare mobile phone which you have been using. The issue can be related to the hardware of your mobile phone. If the problem is with the hardware of your mobile phone, then you can't solve the issue and you will be requiring assistance from somebody who is professional in this issue. SO, i would suggest you to visit any LG Store in the nearby area and get your issue resolved by the technical staff of LG itself.

in my opinion, the best place to get your LG Dare mobile phone checked and repaired if any issue is detected in its hardware or software is the LG Customer Care Center. The staff available at LG store are but obvious one of the best among the professionals who are capable of solving your issue related to your LG mobile phone. So, i would suggest to look upon for some LG store in your nearby area and get service done by them.