Thread: WiFi gets disconnected on my LG g2x

WiFi gets disconnected on my LG g2x

Hi, I recently bought my LG G2x and really love using it. It has great features supporting android. I just had a small problem regarding the Wifi connection as whenever I try connecting my device to my wifi connection I get some error message and due to which I am not able to connect it. Does anyone have a similar kind of problem with their cell? Please share your ideas.

Re: WiFi gets disconnected on my LG g2x

Hi even I am having this similar problem with my LG G2x. as whenever I try connecting my cell phone with the wifi connection the wifi connection never seems to be stable and hence it gets disconnected later. I even tried connecting some time later but it would not get connected then after. I have heard that this is a common problem with the G2x users. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? Please help.

As you said that you are getting some error message when connecting to wifi, can you please specify that error message as that will help me in guiding you better. And also tell me that are you able to see the WiFi symbol in the Notification bar that shows as wifi connected or are you getting 4G o r3G symbol? Please check with the symbol and let me know.

Thank you for your reply, I would like to tell you that the error message that I am getting is “ A network error has occurred. Retry or cancel to return. I have also tried turning off my cell pulling the battery out reinserting it and turning on the cell but even that doesn’t seems to be working. And even I am not able to see the wifi connection symbol when I try to connect to the wifi.