Thread: Getting error message as Memory Full on my LG Optimus V

Getting error message as Memory Full on my LG Optimus V

It was my last birthday when my dad gifted me a new LG Optimus V. And I must say that its an awesome cell with best applications on it with android. As after I stored some of the data on my phone yesterday and since then I started getting an error message as “Memory Full not enough phone storage space" whereas when I checked the memory it still has 17 MB free for phone memory. Is this problem faced by anyone else? Please help.

Re: Getting error message as Memory Full on my LG Optimus V

Hi there is the same exact issue with my LG Optimus V. Everything else works properly but the whenever I try to open two or three applications at a time I get this error message as Memory full, but when I checked the memory there is still much more space in it, I am not able to get why this error message keeps on coming! Please help.

Why don’t you try clearing the caches from your phone, as this could be the reason why you are getting this error message as Memory full. As even I had this problem with my LG G2x which was then shorted out after clearing the caches from the phone memory. So I suggest you to try doing this as I did hopefully it will work.

Do you have too many texts message stored on your phone memory, as that may be causing you this error. Try moving the messages to the memory card, once you move the messages to the memory card turn off your mobile and restart it. This will probably help you and make sure that you store all your texts to memory card only to avoid such error messages.

It seems that you have too much of data on your phone using your phone memory. As these smart phones require free internal RAM for processing and running applications, you need to keep some free space for it. So kindly move your internal data to your external memory card to avoid this message. You should at least 20 MB free space on your phone, this will make your phone run smoother.

Thank you guys for showing your kind interest in helping me out. I tried doing all the stuff but it hardly help! I have cleared all the cache out of my phone and even deleted unwanted messages and moved the rest to memory card but even that did not work! I still get that error message and I am really sick of thet message now just want to get rid of it.