Thread: Has anyone experienced HTC EVO 3D?

Has anyone experienced HTC EVO 3D?

Guys I am planning to get a smart phone of HTC EVO 3D can anyone help me and tell me how it is? Is it a good choice and should I go for it? Has anyone experienced this HTC Smartphone can anyone share their experience and let me decide to go for it or not? Please guys share your suggestion about it Help me? I have heard that it is a nice game and all is that true.

Re: Has anyone experienced HTC EVO 3D?

This HTC Smartphone 3D EVO is a awesome Smartphone with and enthusiastic 4G wireless service and has been released in the. This is an attractive handset to begin with a colorful 4.3-inch 3D display that renders images QHD in 960 x 540 glories. The user also fills HTC Evo integration and Google services like YouTube, Google Search, Google Maps, the ability of Google Talk, Gmail access, and synchronizes with Google Calendar.i think it would be really a good choice.

The ability of GPS, video chat and to record HD and ports for multimedia options and many other smart phones, there have been several reasons to consider buying the HTC Evo 3D there. But what I think is why I would be asking you to get this phone is that the edge lie cutting behind that three technology’s which has made this smartphone really unique and it has been a first scientific mobile.The ability of watching the 3D movies and all has been made possible by this Smartphone and that is really a great think you need to get this one sooner.

I would like to tell you about what it has what are the features of this amazing Smartphone which has been unique, HTC Sensation has the following features,4G LTE high-speed data connection via T-Mobile, 4.3 inches Super LCD qHD touch screen, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 8 MP rear camera VGA-quality front camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, HTC Sense user interface, Wi-Fi connectivity, HDMI support this phone has 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8660 chipset with 1 GB RAM and this things in a Smartphone are really awesome and this would be really liked by you, you should get this Smartphone and enjoy it its rally and awesome phone.

Hey friend I have an EVO 3D smartphone and I don’t see much reason to get this phone it has a slow wiimax service it doesn’t has lte radio and the screen is meh not at all amoled it has a 3D but it is not useful at all, the camera is also not that good everything is just OK it would be very good if you go with something like Samsung galaxy s2 and all it has better stuffs in it, but yes I like I like the dual core proc, more ram, better battery the battery backup has been really very nice. So no you got to decide what to go with.

I don’t think the Dual-core is not very special and, more RAM, you probably will not notice any difference. The battery is only a little better, I think 1730mah compared to 1500 mAh, but the 3D kills battery life also so I think the advantage is been made disadvantage by the special feature. I mean not that big of an improvement and a decrease in some ways, do not know if I would like to upgrade the phones in the near future, if you upgrade now, I guess it's okay. However, Sprint is revealing its plans this summer, and I made a deal with LightSquared, so all these devices will be obsolete wiimax. I too like the point that I don’t think there is any such great features that should attract you into it.

This phone has been used by my friends and i have heard that this phone is ok not such a great phone and i don't think it is a cheap phone and can be afforded by anyone people, so i don't think spending up so much money would be a right choice, and this phone has many different features but i think there have be some disadvantages with it too so i think whilst considering it as a phone first try to note down the disadvantage's too and this would be helping you out t.