Thread: LG optimus 2x smart phone get stucked at regular interval of time?

LG optimus 2x smart phone get stucked at regular interval of time?

Friends I have got a new phone LG ptimus 2X and it regularly gets stucked and now I don’t know how to do it? Am really confused and I want to solve this problem as soon as possible because I am not able to use my phone properly it continuously goes on freezing, please help me guys please I need to get rid of it sooner?

Re: LG optimus 2x smart phone get stucked at regular interval of time?

This has been a major problem with this model and this is really tuff to solve out just stick with the basic do the restore factory and remove the battery keep it away and put it back and see if it helps you out this would help you I think, also check your memory card that it isn’t having virus or it is full then you need to clean all them and I am sure that it would help you get rid of it and lets hope the best .

Hey I had this problem and it was solved when I updated the software this must be a problem with some software and you need to update it this would help you out I am very sure just try it out and see if you are able to get some help and get rid of the problem. And also do the system restore and virus cleaning after that I am sure you would be helped out because me and some of my friends were help by the same situation and dint faced it again.

Yap dear you would be helps by this solution I think these are the only solution which can be done in this situation and I have heard a lot of similar problem with many of the phone of the same model so I think if this doesn’t solves your problem than you need to go to the service center and get it done and I am sure that they would be having some solution for this I don’t think there are any more option that you can follow so just go through this and I am sure your problem would be solved.

Friend now this is not a new question for this model phone i have been hearing it a lot so i think you need to contact to the service center to get it done because they would be the best option who can let you win over this problem and i hope you have tried all the basic steps suggested over hear and if nothing is been changing then you need to contact the service center i don't think you must try to update your OS by yourself because i have heard many of people saying sometime a bad software update is creating a great problem in the phone.