Thread: Need setting to save data to SD Card in LG Vortex

Need setting to save data to SD Card in LG Vortex

Hey guys, just wanted to know few things about the LG Vortex mobile phone. Is there any kind of option for the users to store data in the SD card? I am asking this because; I am unable to save any data in the memory card which I have inserted in my LG Vortex mobile phone. Does anyone know what could be causing the issue and how possible I can solve the issue? I searched about the issue on Internet but was unable to find any sort of help. So, please kindly help me solve my issue.

Re: Need setting to save data to SD Card in LG Vortex

It is merely not possible that you are not able to save any data in the memory card of your mobile, unless the memory card is not properly installed in your mobile phone. So, you should probably remove the memory card from your mobile phone, restart your mobile phone and reinsert the memory card back to your mobile. Make sure that you have installed the memory card properly into your LG Vortex mobile phone.

This issue was faced by me as well. I tried a lot of things, but was unable to find a proper solution for it. So, on one of my friends suggestion I tried using some other memory card and luckily that one worked for me. The earlier SD Card was corrupted and that is why it was not getting detected and was thus was not able to save any data in it. So, I would recommend you to try using some another SD card in your mobile and check out what’s the status of your issue.

Most probably you should try to change the settings in your LG Vortex mobile phone. Normally all the mobile phones have got the settings to change the setting to save data directly to the memory card of your mobile and not your phone. I would suggest you to read the manual which was provided with your mobile phone. The manual might be consisting of all the necessary settings by which you can save your data files directly to your memory card.

You can even use card reader to copy data to your memory card from your computer/laptop. Once you connect the memory card to your computer, you will find a folder called DCIM and it must be consisting of few other folders like Camera for images taken from camera, Music to save music files and many others. Make sure that the files which you are trying to save in your memory card are of the formats which are supported by your LG Vortex mobile phone.

Thank you, guys for the support. I tried them one after another. First I cross checked whether the memory card is corrupt or not, but was surprised to find it working in another mobile phones. I even tried saving the files from my computer and it was able to do so, but nothing was visible after installing the memory card in my LG Vortex mobile phone. So all, in all I am still facing the problem and my issue is not at all solved. Anyways thanks for the support. Anyone else having any information regarding the issue, then please help me.

It seems that your memory card slot has got damaged or your LG Vortex mobile phone might be having hardware issues with it. So for this issue, you will need help from someone with technical and hardware knowledge and who is well groomed with it. So, in my opinion you should contact the nearest mobile store and ask the technician present there to have a look in your mobile and solve the issue if he capable of doing so. Or else directly contact LG support staff for help.