Thread: Driver Phone yxtel nokia E89

idea Driver Phone yxtel nokia E89

I'm looking for Driver Phone yxtel nokia E89 MT6235

In addition to the way the installation of games and themes it and the software used for that

please

Re: Driver Phone yxtel nokia E89

Well, does this china mobile phone yxtel nokia E89 come with a usb cable or is there any usb connection possible from the phone to the computer? If so then, download the china mobile phone pc suite and install it in your pc from here - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite . If it doesnt support then check from the mobile phone manual whether it supports pc support/connection or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It is a very old model. I do not think you can find the driver of the same. And also it is not branded. You are trying to find driver of a china phone. Most of the china phone comes with simple plug and play driver through which you can transfer content in them. But you won't be able to use the model or any other stuff. Without drivers it also very complicate to sync this mobile phone with pc. Here you can try using a memory card. You can get a card reader and transfer everything in your mobile phone through that. And also it not easy to find different apps and games for the same.

I also have a china phone and I had almost tested many drivers and pc suite on it. None of them worked. Once I tried a Micromax pc suite on the phone and it worked. It just help me to transfer file that's all. The phone which I was having supports java. So I tested a few java games also. But still they don't work. I am too looking for a proper tool through which we can get free drivers. Now compare to that Android is far more easier to manage. You can install a number of apps in the same and also find free games. There is no issue of driver at all.