Thread: Compatible gallery application for Android

Compatible gallery application for Android

I am having a Smartphone and the operating system that I am having is the Android operating system. And I am having a stupid question in my mind is that I want some application that will replace the gallery application that is on my Smartphone. I want this application because I don’t know but somebody is moving my post every time when I give the Smartphone to them. I am looking for something that is compatible for the Smartphone that is when you pinch it will zoom in and when you will swipe it will zoom out and I want everything like an iPhone.

Re: Compatible gallery application for Android

You should use the smartest media application this is the application that is only used for the Smartphone. I think that this is the only application that is enjoyed by about 10 thousands and millions of user who are using this application and the android phone. I think that the official media application that is installed in the Android mobile device is the gallery by the cooliris. I think that the Gallery is the most powerful and the native application that will help you to browse, edit and you can also share on the p[hone as it is also known as the computer desktop.

I would like to recommend you that you should use the floating image application this will help you to solve the problem of the gallery application and you can use the animated 3D OpenGL image gallery. It also supports Flicker, Phone, Picasa and Facebook. It is also having the feature of multitouch and live wallpaper. In this case the image is flowing on the screen in the steady stream. If you will click the menu item then there will be lots of stuff behind the menu items.

You should try with the floating image application this is the application that allows you the features of the multi touch and then you can also watch live wallpapers through this application. This application will use lots of battery if you want to save the battery then you should follow the steps:
    • You have to firstly disable the shadows option
    • And then you have to use the framerate limiter it is located in the menu somewhere
    • And then you only use the local image.
    • And then you have to decrease the flouting speed.

But if you want to swipe and just change the phone then there is an application known as the Just Pictures. This is the application that will help you to browse multiple photo albums from the Facebook, Picasa, Flicker, Smugmug, Photobucket, Tumbler, Deviant Art and your SD CARD. And it is also supporting the authentication and the full screen. This application us also used as viewing, pinch to zoom, live wall paper and makes good usage of the network.

I think that you should download and install the just picture application from the android market and it is having various features such as the:
    • You can easily delete and can easily rotate the photos.
    • And then you can also set as the wallpapers and the contact icon and email attachment.
    • And it also access to Exits tags
    • And it is having the network update for having good access.
    • And you can update cache size and it is limited to the user defined value.

I think that you can also use the Quick Pic application that this application is the speed browsing picture and it is also not having any background service. And it is having the thumbnail preview and in this you can create new folder when you are moving or copying the picture. You can also rename the file by just taping on the title bar. And keep in mind that you have to take the backup of the important photos before doing all the experiment.