Thread: Suitable android UK Smartphone

Suitable android UK Smartphone

I am having a Nokia Smartphone and now it is becoming too old and now I am thinking of getting rid of the phone. And that is why now I am thinking of purchasing the Android Smartphone. And now I am thinking that are the Orange San Francisco is still the king of the budget headset but in this case I want to buy the Android Smartphone all are telling that the Android is having the Android is having that so I also want to see the features of the android. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the replies.

Re: Suitable android UK Smartphone

Please tell me that you aware of handsets that are available to the provider. I think that you should personally recommend you that you that you should use the Orange San Francisco aka dell XCD 35 aka ZTE Blade and I think that this is the perfect phone that will match you and it is also a solid option. You can also purchase the LG optimus and I think that this is also the best phone. I think that you can also purchase the Samsung phone but I think that it is having poor customer care facility.

You should prefer or go with the ZTE blade this is the best phone and I am also having this phone the Android operating system is also very nice. And it is having very high resolution and very high capacitive multi touch screen and it is also having the high brightness and high responsiveness and accuracy and it is having the android 2.2 that is the Froyo. And the camera is about 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus.

As we all know that the entire android phone is having some fantastic features but the LG Optimus Smartphone is having the feature of Google application which is pre-installed in the LG Optimus and there are also application of Facebook, YouTube and the Gmail. And another important thing is that we can download all the application from the Android market itself it is like an android software store. The features of the LG Optimus are as follows:
    • It is having the TFT display with the resolution of 320 X 480
    • And it is also having the resistive touch screen.
    • And the internal storage is also nice that is 130 MB.
    • And it is having the micro SD card.
    • The important is the GPS tr4acking system.

HTC Evo 3D is having the latest features of all the android phones. The operating system that the HTC Evo 3D is having is the android 2.3 that means the Gingerbread operating system. and it is also having the sporting a glasses-free 4.3 inches quality High Definition display with Automatic Stereoscopic 3D technology and 960 x 540 pixels of resolution. And in this you can record video in the HD resolution. And it is also having the 720 pixel High Definition video in 3D, 1080 pixel High Definition video in 2D and an additional 1.3 Megapixels front-facing camera for chatting online video

I think that you should purchase the Sprint Kyocera Echo is a dual android Smartphone. And it is having a lots of features in that it runs on the android 2.2 that is the Froyo and it is having the screen of 3.5 inches and there are 2 screens and it is having the multi tasking facility also it can run two application on one screen. And the processor it is having is 1GHz single core processor. And it is having the 5 mega pixel camera and having the 720pixels of video recording.

Re: Suitable android (UK) Smartphone

Thank you for helping me and giving me the suggestions and now i am thinking of purchasing the LG Optimus Smartphone and i like this phone because this is having the latest features of TFT display with the resolution of 320 X 480 and it is having the main application of Facebook, YouTube and the G mail on the screen itself.