Thread: Getting an Lens Error Message with Canon Powershot Pro1

Getting an Lens Error Message with Canon Powershot Pro1

I have just been near article circle and on my college trip to Canada and there I saw a polar bear so I immediately pulled out my camera and shoot the image ,but , as it was very far way I had to zoom in to it and as I own a Cannon power shot Pro1 , I used to it zoom in so that the I could get the best image , and indeed got a best image but , I just could not get a the lens rolled back again in my camera , that made me quite nervous , does anyone know what caused this problem .

Re: Getting an Lens Error Message with Canon Powershot Pro1

Whatever may have caused the problem as if your cannon camera is still in the warranty then you can get that fixed by going to the cannon service center and get that repaired absolutely free , I remember my trip a few years back when I had went to new Zealand and I just dropped my camera in to the water , which made the whole camera stopped working buy the cannon service center just cleared that problem with a minimum amount of charge so there is no need to worry as long as your mobile is in warranty.

Did you tried to un-zoom back with the camera that you were having, because the function might not have used properly when you took the shoot just try to unhook the things out so that the camera lens would just retract back without any problem. This could be an error that is caused by the lens , just check there is not obstruction in between the lens and the camera , because that might have just stop it from retracting back.

According to me that is the error message pop up when there is a problem with the lens this means that your lens could no retract back to it s original position I suggest you to try out un zoom that multiple times so that it might just restart back and you may then be able to view it .There are many other problem that could appear in that so there problem causing issues in your case would be unlimited I suggest you to try contacting thr service center for an expert support on your problem.

The solution to your problem might be simple , have thought of changing the batteries or at least charging them back as this could be one of the reasons that is causing you the problem . I had a similar problem I had got a Licea e2 and that had exactly the same issue with it , I tried to recharge the battery back to full and then tried it and this made it possible to retract the lens again it . Just try that again and I am sure that will work for you

As you said that you have been in a cold region there is quite possibilities that the lens that you used to zoom in while taking a shoot might have freeze up this and is why exactly you are not getting to zoom up there is no need to worry as there is no physical damage to your phone and software problem are free of repair as you have just buried the phone so please do not to panic there as there is no serious problem with your phone,

I have a better solution for you can opt for this by going on to the cannon companies official website and then try to figure out the changes that they charge fill the online form and they will in turn give you the charges that they wanted. this lens error message intended for the canon power shot pro1 finally had the same problem and ended up solving that for free have the same setback with my Pro1. Glad to help you out.

I just got my error fixed by showing that to a cannon service center but that just too a small fraction of the money that I though that I will have to pay them but at least my problem is solved and I have my camera back working now , all thanks to you guys , you just saved my camera for getting in to wrong hands this saved me from sending more money here and there on some cheap technical worsening my problem .