Thread: Does Dell Streak car dock kit available in India

Does Dell Streak car dock kit available in India

Yesterday I got a new Dell streak from my neighborhood store in India. Right now for this device I am looking for a good car dock kit but I am not able to find it anyplace here. It seems to me that still those car kits haven’t reached to India yet. I don’t trust buying product from the online market. I have contacted the Dell dealers here but none of them able to provide the exact details about it. Does anybody know where I can get a good car dock kit for my Dell streak device?

Re: Does Dell Streak car dock kit available in India

As far as I know that the Dell streak tablet has released few months ago. However along with this the Car kits have also came into market. I think that you haven’t looked all over for it yet. You can get those car dock kits only on authorized Dell retail stores. This is because the Dell streak third party car dock stations haven’t came to India yet. I hope within few months they are also going to hit the Indian markets. There is no doubt about that.

While I was searching for car Dock kit for Dell streak I have got one in Dell official website. It looks excellent except a bit shaky. It has outstanding build excellence, holds the Streak extremely resolutely and permits access to every one of the features devoid of receiving in the line of attack. This is the most excellent car holder kit I have ever used. I also liked the dual fixing technique (muggy disc as well as suction). Lacking this I would have looked-for to stick this toward the window. Only disadvantage is a main one – There is no AV out cable to connect toward the car stereo system.

I have also seen this thing and I would not have bought the car dock on its original cost. I measured the first price excessively lofty in addition it’s hard to measure superiority, functionality and worth online and I required coming across the alternatives except I ultimately determined to organize one. In spite of resenting whichever form of spending for accessories I can account that following a few negligible modifications it does the job fine and its exceedingly doubtful that I will modify it.

I appreciate the complaints concerning Dell streak car dock price in India, except then once more like an ex iPhone user I am as well conscious of the costs charged for definite accessories. If you call for a class thing, in that case anticipate compensating for it. I am happy through the mounting machine (it almost glued toward the window), the limb is supple except solid and the crib accessible; the merely disadvantage is that you require to get rid of the device from whichever wrap otherwise case except I think that a complaint that each producer is conscious of and finds tricky to keep away from. I did become aware of a few shaking on assured roads which was irritating, except repositioned the dock toward rest on top of the rush.

I have simply utilized the car mount a pair of times and it seems grand up on the casement. While the device is mounted on top of it, it appears a little TV on top of my window. I do discover it a bit unstable while and not certain if I can make tighter it some more like it is pretty stretched. It is helpful meant for the sat nav except roughly not possible to interpret stuff whilst moving. I would suggest it as it looks enormous and the device fits in completely with padded sides.

I have looked all over the internet for the Car dock it but I was unable to find any alternative options other than the Dell manufactured one. It seems to me that currently we have only one type of Car dock it available for Dell streak devices. However what size device you have bought. In my opinion the best choice is to refer any third party docks which are compatible and capable to hold you device perfectly even if you need to do some modifications in that.