Thread: Getting Higher Grain at Low ISO in Canon PowerShot sx120 IS

Getting Higher Grain at Low ISO in Canon PowerShot sx120 IS

Hello everyone, sorry if I am troubling you, actually I got some problem with my Canon sx120 IS and after searching on net and on different site didn’t find any effective solution which will help so I thought this will he best place I can put my question, actually I want to click many pic of art painting and using the manual mode and all the features are working superb and it also have the feature of exposure a much more if the area where I am shooting have more light and from certain day I am noticing that many time while shooting at ISO 100 at the higher speed of shutter i.e., 320th sec and even the much space can be there on that event results which give a grain type picture out. Any idea about this problem? So please help me too. Thanks

Re: Getting Higher Grain at Low ISO in Canon PowerShot sx120 IS

I think this can be a focus problem, as if the AF is not on it, it usually happen with the many high digital camera s and while click or shooting anything please be sure that you have press the shutter button till down upto the lock, otherwise you many clicked picture will not come proper or can be say like just get worst and no result will be of shooting anything, so be sure that you are not wrong on this stage.

Have you checked you ISO, it happens many time when you kept your ISO ON, so that time it utilize higher ISO for shooting, it can be the one major reason this problem or may it gap or short time exposures, so just clear this all issue, if any exist from this, as the problem emerges from here, and even after trying this you are not able to fix your problem then let me about this further.

As my knowledge almost none of digital camera can be measured on for letting out an prefect rendition of picture or any output and at the time you will see on the desktop or on your television, as while camera LCD are normally backlit powerfully so no one will abe to see the picture even in the brightest light, as for example day of a summers time in desert and while finding and going to the histogram it is more reliable way of gauging that is we get the exposure properly or no, as it will make and underexposed shot display much better till the time we get to our house and let increase the brightness.

Can you provide a shot of any picture which have click from your canon; I think you are facing this problem because the area where you have concentrated it can be blurry all over and let me you whether you are using a tripod and you have to make sure that you are getting much stable shots from the camera if you are in panoramas. And while the Canon sx120 IS doesn’t include eye level viewfinder in it so you have be very careful and steady even in the case you have IS.

Dude even I have the camera and the and what I know about it than it also create a noise and this noise is coming out because it have very little CCD sensor on the Canon Camera and I think no other PowerShots have such a small CCD sensor, it has been just with our PowerShot sx120 IS, so think this is also a area of problem for use, so better you should understood and compromise with situation.

If after trying all the trick and making almost all changing in the setting you are still getting are problem, then will suggest you not to waste more time in trying much more trick and as quicker as you can take your camera to Canon service center, and if it is in the warranty period then it will much better for you and if not then they will not charge you much and you will the proper solution for the same.