Thread: Do Canon Powershot SX130 have short battery life

Do Canon Powershot SX130 have short battery life

Within two weeks I received this new camera, I experimented with it a bit and satisfied with the results. In recent days, since the camera has finally hit the market, I read several online reviews. The query seems to be similar in all cases. Great camera, short battery life. I heard that this camera is the worst and have poor battery life. For me, that seems short battery life. I do not understand. What do you think is true, what shall I do to make it better.

Re: Do Canon Powershot SX130 have short battery life

The battery life totally relies severely with the right battery. I had the SX110 IS (more or less the same model), and could only dig up about 50 shots in the new Duracell / energizers, etc., which is appalling and often worse. However, Sanyo Eneloops (roughly $ 10 for a pack of four - are white with blue letters and get them to Best Buy) I could get (no joke here) about 900 photographs (without flash). With the flash I'm not sure since it barely ever utilize it. However, with the batteries from the camera goes for days.

In general, lithium-ion to go through a few charge / discharge to bring out the cycles in his prime. Its, sounding, as pro have shot conceivably and do worth a single battery in a new battery. mAh is not as crucial as reside power, and must Eneloops. A trouble with elegant mAh batteries is that they also have top self-discharge rates (which are flatter while sitting at rest). Eneloops maintain a soaring percentage of its total capacity for a significant time.

I saw the review itself, but if we consider the real cost of batteries, get a little more AA and a good charger is economical. There is AA for everyone; It is a good deal and good for 2 boxes, so this is not a hitch using it. I have them in my headlights and GPSR, whenever I have auxiliary parts. I just got a Panasonic to change my 100is and go to the store and go to another canon. I would be blissful with 100's just that you can only discover the 130is.

I used a couple of eneloops all day today, I played a lot of new, was in a lot. The batteries that came with it did not last extend. You can ruin good batteries with a charger bad. I have 2, both have distinct channels for each battery and include the option of charging amperage. Usually to charge on inferior. I can use AA a lot, at least 30. I guess if I did not already have these on hand would be more concerned about battery life.

You must have received the rechargeable batteries. I've had my rechargeable long and only lately I realized that a few are "ghastly." I put a fresh batch in one of my cameras and they are not. I found a battery. I verified and realized that it does not load properly. I have about three of them now; my boots have two ways to update, which discharges the battery is charged so that they have a fixed memory.

I just had a sanyo 2700 battery entitles me down after put in. Eneloops worked fine. I noticed this in some of my other devices, so it makes brains because the 2700 is that the extra - power batteries are made for cameras and stuff. I get this error with the newly loaded. You can get superior batteries and chargers. So try to get rather Eneloops. If you acquire a package of four Eneloops (which does not cost much) you will not be repentant. They are the best.