Thread: Unable to use Logitech Quick Cam Messenger V-UBS47

Unable to use Logitech Quick Cam Messenger V-UBS47

I have not used a web com before since it previously came installed on my laptop, so I need not do anything other than this to use it on my laptop, I just need to click on the web cam option and that worked for me, but , recently my laptop was funded and I was left with my old desktop computer to work with as I have to talk with my clients overseas I need a web cam to chat with them so I brought a Logitech quick cam messenger for my desktop so that I could use that on it and so my work till bring a new laptop . But, apparently it cannot be used on my desktop computer inspire of being attached to it .

Re: Unable to use Logitech Quick Cam Messenger V-UBS47

IT was really very sad to hear about your computer that is being the lost, but, it is good the hear that you have a desktop pc at your home and you can still continue your work, the problem that your are having I thing is the problem that is usually caused by the comp ability mode that is going to be, more over this could be the major problem in your case as you have just brought that to your home without any other details mentioned , so I suggest you to please ,mention the details of web cam that you have brought and the operating system that you are using .

I am using a Logitech Quickcam Messenger with is numbered V-UBS47 .I think that’s the model number, and I am using that on the windows 7 operating as that‘s the one that comes pre-installed on my desktop computer, and I have checked the compabiltiiy for this Logitech quick cam messenger the operating system that I am using and that worked for my operating system so the question that in compatible with other operating system is out of question. Please send me some other suggestion.

IF the culpability of the web cam is not the problem then that problem is likely to be caused by the operating system that you are using , there are many other things that come up with this the first thing that came up with this would be the drivers problem , this problem would be with the Logitech camera that you are using it might be malfunction ling and the shopkeeper may have given you an non –functioning version.

You cannot conclude if the Logitech web cam is malfunctioning or not unless and until you find do a thorough survey of it , I first thing that I need to tell you that did you installed the drivers on the windows 7 , As this is needed to install the drivers on your operating system that would help the operating system to detect the web cam that you have attached , I think that ‘s the only thing that could cause you the problem .Just check that and post back if the problem still persists

Thanks that just worked for me, I have installed my driver on my windows 7 operating system and that updated all my drivers immediately, but then to it did not worked on my desktop computer but, after that I have a re-started my desktop computer and that just worked for me, I think that was more needed because of the system could not possibly detect the changes that occurred .when it was on.