Thread: intl Unlocked Dell venue Pro hard resetting

intl Unlocked Dell venue Pro hard resetting

Hi, every body, I have bought a unlocked dell venue pro, and it was working perfecting before some pretty mess I have done in that, so for that I have search the internet so much but didn’t found any such proper solution to this, and all I found was the resetting the phone, but I am quite afraid of doing that. because I am not sure that after doing that will it lock again, and will I be able to use other regions sim card ? please help me with this guys I will greatly appreciate to any suggestion.

Re: intl Unlocked Dell venue Pro hard resetting

That’s pretty good question as you have asked, and I think I would say before resetting the phone can you tell me what is the actual problem in your mobile? Then off course you can have this option as well but if you tell me the actual problem then we can solve that also, and might be possible that you won’t have to make any resetting to your tablet. So better you first describe it here.

No I would say you’ll not have any problem in your tablet, as I was once also having the same problem with my dell VP but after resetting it, I get the tablet unlocked again, but of of my friend has done this actually so I don’t know exactly what he has done, so I’ll not be able to tell you the exact procedure, but surely can recommend you that you should do this beneath some expertise person who know well about this, but after doing that also you’ll not have any problem so chill.

Yeah exactly that would be better option that I at least found out the solution to my problem see actually I have some of the functions actually not working and the battery is actually not changing thus, when searched it on the internet I get this solution that at least for once I should try this hard resetting, so is this is a proper one? Along with that I can’t access some of the files in my tablet. So any suggestion for this?

See the option that you have as hard resetting is the perfect one, but before that you can make soft reset also for your tablet, and if doesn’t work at all than you should try to check the same thing via another battery, so if there would be any problem in that them you can simply change that only, and about the files I would say, either they are corrupted or in the form which is not recognized by the phone, so you should get those files back from where you have got it previously. Try this at least and then go for hard resetting.

Have you ever contacted their customer support center? Because they can also help you with this, and as far as I know even though you make hard resetting to your phone, it will not locked your phone however, but still I am not sure so you should contact them at least once, and if possible you should visit their support center personally so that they will do it the same for you, they have very good experts there for doing these activities.