Thread: Annoyed with HTC desire internet connection

Annoyed with HTC desire internet connection

My sister has purchased the HTC desire. I like this mobile too much. Actually my sister uses internet with this mobile. But yesterday she got a problem with this mobile. I am getting irritating error message. I will point out it is not the phone itself I am irritated at just the damn faults I am getting right now ontop of a miserable internet connection on my PC breaking me download gingervillian. So I want to know about this. And also how can I fix this?

Re: Annoyed with HTC desire internet connection

Success, when cleaning applications and their data will be deleted. No need to format the partition to do that. Go to recovery; choose the choice to remove whole or factory setting reset, and to be secure to delete the cache and Dalvik (one is in the "Advanced" part). But before you do anything like that, make a backup of titanium all applications and data. Then, after the last ROM that can do well and that new application to extend the partition. The only thing to consider is that it is essential to restore the system data backup of a ROM sense. This bit is, naturally in the FAQ.

Well, a little late for this, but if it assists another person; if you were utilizing the a2sd droid version of Lee was no need to format the card - which already had the ext partition. A thorough clean means the phone not the card. As for the issue, you say that the format of "everything but the partition", which I assume means that you have formatted the card set, only the FAT32 partition. Therefore the problem is, what are these programs looking at the report when the size of the card: the entire card, or FAT32 partition? Because if the latter, after taking the real capability of the card and subtracting the ext partition could very well provide the numbers in this way. If you truly require to reformat everything, or to be uncertain of the size and the partition of the device, generally I suggest Gparted. But if probable you just format the FAT32 partition, we may be capable to avoid issues.

According your problem I want to tell you that I am increasing as USB mass storage in Windows and find the size of 6.49GB registered and then reboot the system and boot Linux creator I live in my memory stick to divide partition. Once more, only observes 6.50GB of unallocated space that is all that is there. Nothing more, download gparted me but for some reason my damn key Vodafone is denied discharge. Initial, the gingervillain download. Gparted now only prevents at 8 MB. It bothers me more now.

OK, if you mount as USB storage device in Windows, you can view the partition of fat, so that the small size that it is not surprising at all - is the size of the card, about the size of the partition . In fact, my Mac does the same. Your linuxlive have Gparted already? It could be there as a system administration tool. I am more familiar with ubuntu or fedora products, and ubuntu is included in the live CD (as an installation tool but if it is loaded on the hard drive and then have to again install Gparted if wanted. But take an appears at the organization menus (I am gussing that its creator is only one USB LinuxLive live a few linux distro), it may be there already.