Thread: Headphone volume is very low in DELL Venue

Headphone volume is very low in DELL Venue

I have purchased DELL Venue before some days and I normally use my mobile to listen music and playing games. From last few days I am facing one issue with my mobile. Whenever I use headphone in mobile at that that time volume in my headphone comes very low. I have tried to solve this problem by restarting the mobile but after restarting my mobile I get the same problem with my DELL Venue. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Headphone volume is very low in DELL Venue

It looks like there might be some thing wrong with your headphone. First I would like to suggest you that try to check your headphone by connecting it with other device and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. If you don’t get the same problem with other mobile then I think there might be some thing wrong with your mobile and if you get the same problem with other device then you have to change your headphone.

According to me you have to first check that whether you have set full volume in your DELL Venue or not. try to decrease the volume and increase it again. You have to also check whether you get the same problem when you use your DELL Venue without headphone. If you don’t get the same problem in loud speaker mode then I think there might be some thing wrong with your mobile headphone jack or your headphone. I hope this information will be useful for you.

I have checked volume In my DELL Venue and also tried increasing and decreasing volume and I have also checked my DELL Venue in loud speaker mode but I am getting the same problem with that also. When I have checked my headphone with other mobiles at that time headphone was working absolutely fine. Now please suggest me some solution regarding that. Any help will be appreciated.

There might be some thing wrong with your DELL Venue and I think need to do reset your DELL Venue and after that your problem will get solved. If that idea didn’t give you any result then I think you should contact Dell service center and after that you have to ask for about your problem and then they will check your mobile and you will get the best possible solution there, I hope you problem will get solved as soon as possible and you will not find any difficulty after that.

After referring your post I have tried to connect solve this issue by resetting my Dell Venue but after resetting the Dell Venue when I connect my headphone with my device at that time I get the same problem. Now after doing that I visited Dell service center and after that I have discussed about my problem and then they have repaired my mobile and after that it start working normally. Now I am not facing any issues with my Dell Venue. Thank you for giving me solution.