Thread: Document Scanner vs. Droid Scan vs. Cam Scanner

Document Scanner vs. Droid Scan vs. Cam Scanner

I thought that Droid Scan Lite is nowadays at no cost, and there's a concise period during which you can purchase the upgrade (to Droid Scan Pro) for $3, so I begin gaze at the different apps that can do this as specified above. I am having a tough moment deciding among these apps. Can anybody out there with familiarity with one or extra of these apps, if then explain me with why you prefer the application so that for that reason I get the same?

Re: Document Scanner vs. Droid Scan vs. Cam Scanner

The ability to scan documents with your phone with the correct perspective and / or culture, which seemed like an immense thought. If you only require a effortless application of ORC, you must aim "Copy Paste It '. The application converts an image into text. And for the copy and paste the application is ideal. I tried to scan documents. It functions marvelously, and in under a minute had an easy to read, print two pages of PDF files ready to share.

Cam Scanner user interface is good, Droid Scan is admirable. The enormous feature they offer is the viewpoint correction and cropping, which helps to scan letter-sized documents sent via email when a fax is not on hand, or to scan checks before depositing them. This application is used by many complaints, especially in this application over others less. So go for this application since it works well, and we must be satisfied with their needs.

I discovered that there are complaints Droid Scan. Is that even with the scan resolution "Ultra," an analysis of the results of a letter size document in a PDF file with a thin (3 / 8 "?) Border more or less the image of the document on letter-size page. This means that a copy will not be the same size as the original. Also, the only other complaint is that its integration with Google Docs requires that you endow with the name and password for the application to proceed, so that the cam scanner application.

I looked through the application of scanning documents and verifying that the complaint is that it becomes useless approach offers correction and / or crop interface - is horribly inaccurate and cannot see what is in motion due to your finger is over it. Of the other two have a zoom to the view that is separate from the area under your finger, so you can see what you're doing, and both are much less sensitive (easier to be exact). So in this case Cam scanner would be appropriate.

While Cam scanner compares document scanner document scanner thought turn out much larger files that the scanner Cam makes the same document and lighting conditions. But after a real analysis of scanner Cam appear to be a novelty. Tool is a smooth, fast and proficient to use. He quickly took a photo and print easily. The free version of Cam scanner meets my needs, so it becomes the best.

Droid my impressions are that scanned the best interface to correct culture and perspective and more lithe user settings to capture images, but the rest of the application seems incomplete or raw document scanner appear to be "finished" looking for work / application, but its cultivation and the user interface is horrible side correction, and the scanner Cam seems a good compromise between the two.