Thread: Compare Samsung Vibrant and Mytouch 4g

Compare Samsung Vibrant and Mytouch 4g

I'm thinking about a phone that is very well in web browsing and multimedia. I've seen a couple of articles and have been researching and specifications and differences. But I wonder if it actually is best for me? I'm thinking the speed of internet. For covers myTouch 4G speeds. However vibrant not, but fast, but still. Is the camera in front of MyTouch (on camera in real time, face, it is worth)? Please help me? High-speed Internet in truth is a huge variation when you compare side by side?

Re: Compare Samsung Vibrant and Mytouch 4g

I had two phones, and i advise you up, get myTouch 4G! There is no comparison between the two. I care for my myTouch 4G. If it's crazy. Some user may say that the dynamics has a improved screen quality, you know what, maybe the Super AMOLED is a little better, but the screen is impressive myTouch. Further I cannot approach the vibrant over myTouch 4G. The build quality of the myTouch 4G is more than exceptional.

The thing is, if not in HSPA +, the phone will not make a difference. Vibrant is a good machine. So try both. You have 30 days to test whether a phone in their area of these criteria are accessible. Sincerely myTouch 4G screen does not really compare with the vibrant. I'm in an area of HSPA + and regularly fall 2Mbs 6mbs-up. I found people articulate that vibrant flash / no direction. Indicator / no HSPA +, quality plastic construction.

The dynamics are good; I love the vibrant screen and all. And now we can put a mod of the chamber and face to face, but the user interface is annoying. Vibrant is way improved handset for geek. My touch is superior for non geek. MyTouch 4G is capable of 14.4 Mbps, the dynamics is capable of 7.2 Mbps, but the network has to allow it. Vibrant has a GPU in the same games run a little faster in the face of MT4G.

MyTouch better dynamic performance by far. All the dynamics are enhanced in the media. It has the larger display and great speakers are stunning. MyTouch best only four camera flash, Froyo, a quicker processor. The better the vibrant MT4G to a flesh in the settings, and even with a fast ROM. The picture quality seems to be more or less the same, but the MT4G has an LED flash which comes in handy. MT4G 4G speeds and get the Froyo.

I agree that the myTouch 4G has a superior feel in the hand of Samsung vibrant. I've seen myTouch 4G and vibrant display both and Samsung vibrant hands are incredible. MyTouch 4G present greatly more than the Samsung Vibrant as various have mentioned. But not for me and for the use of vibrant Samsung will see any more phone except the phone can be overcome by the super vibrant Samsung AMOLED screen.

Both are enormous phones, but I love the vibrant. The speaker volume and quality of the vibrant voice is much stronger than I use the speaker phone quality is fantastic for me, if not the speaker. I do not akin to use bluetooth headet. Samsung Quality Vibrant music and video is also fantastic. And download music files effortlessly. I play song and observe movies a lot in the vibrant Samsung so this is a immense reason why not go with the myTouch 4G.