Thread: Is there a better way to play Divx on Android

Is there a better way to play Divx on Android

I just wish I did not have to do additional steps. I think it be pleasant if the video player can play unencrypted movies compressed in a apps to h264 or mp4. One way I identify you be able to play DivX files on a G1 phone is to take your DivX movie and adapt a application known XvidforPsp then put the video settings for screen resolution of droids phone. I did and work to watch your movies in DivX format on a G1. What I can do other things that users try to acquire a better reproduction of working with movies in DivX format.

Re: Is there a better way to play Divx on Android

Yes, an 8 GB MicroSD and a lot of DivX movies would be immense on long trips by plane. Also the idea to convert all my DivX files to a format of G1 is crazy. I think once the flash player comes with the phone, then everyone will be able to use to watch my movies via Flash over the Internet. Unluckily or happily Divx / Xvid are on their approach for Android. I would like to see several kinds of apps on phones that play very well though.

I use Cucusoft to convert my mp4 movies and episodes, and then just pop in my G1. A 20-minute episode takes a few minutes maybe 4-5, while a 2-hour movie is less than 30 minutes. Good quality, size is large. In an 8 GB card, I have the complete set of American Dad and Family Guy, and Kung Fu Panda and Walle. The other is yxflash works well but is not the problem of choosing between paying for the code or restart the video after 2-5 minutes.

I used the utility to convert Video Converter free / reduced files. Avi,. Avi mpg and sources. I think my best Spica Galaxy excellent game. Vi lost and flash-forward in a recent flight. So far I think the most impressive. In addition, there yxflash. It is very pricey, and seems to work well as the application of China (the application is free, but played only two minutes less than them by a code of PayPal).

Not sure about the G1, but in my Droid, this uses an application of Chinese seemed Android. Plays DivX / Xvid without conversion. Depending on the encoding parameters can be chopped or slightly out of sync, but it works if you in reality want to see (or illustrate a little to someone) on my phone. These are all Chinese, but not too difficult to recognize the right buttons to push movie playback. Mobo player can see what works best. You also have the option to do with the phone horizontally rather than vertically, which is very useful when you're standing on a busy train.

That's OK, you learned how to watch movies / TV shows in the G1, but what you are doing is transcoding / recording to a different format. Not DivX video playback on your G1, but a H.264 video wrapped in a MP4 container. I'm pretty definite you're in the same way that what I am saying, but to encrypt / encode Divx is not new at all as what appears to be for you. It has in fact been around for rather a few time. Handbrake will do it if I memorize properly. (And it's free)

If you cannot obtain the converter to work, trying to brake. It is a popular ripper / encoder. It will be a little further complicated to use, but may work enhanced. Act 1 in the Android Market. You should be able to come across once you're in the market place. Instead of mounting the phone to the PC and copy the video file to anywhere you desire. You must perhaps create a "movie" directory presently to keep apart. Act 1 is the videos played on the phone (together with clips from the camera).