Thread: Synchronizing Outlook & Android without a 3rd party application or Exchange Server

Synchronizing Outlook & Android without a 3rd party application or Exchange Server

Guys it’s a good news for you. in order to synchronize Outlook & Android there is no longer need of third party application. That’s what I am saying here. Just to inform you all that this feature will be supported in the android. So that’s what the information that I have got for you all. it is said that Hotmail, MSN Mail, & Microsoft Live Mail will be collectively synchronize between Outlook and Android. That’s what I want to say here.

Re: Synchronizing Outlook & Android without a 3rd party application or Exchange Server

So sync with the cellular network is possible? Will a calendar app on the phone work? Since it does not syncs with the Google calendar as well. So that is what I want to say here, hope you all will have a look at the same and reply to me accordingly over here. That’s what I am saying here. I hope you will do answer out the question for me, so please reply I am waiting.

Re: Synchronizing Outlook & Android without a 3rd party application or Exchange Server

Well for me the MyPhoneExplorer so what it does is that it syncs locally from PC to Android from Outlook. So if it does that then there is no need for me of that hotmail. As such hotmail is of no use for me at all. I did look at the website for more such advantages but still, if all the problem is getting solved by these, then whats the issue here. So that’s what I am saying here, do have a look at the same and people who are having probels syncing the mails with the hotmail then this can be a better option for them.

See the basic thing is that synchronization can be done with any data plan over the internet, so that’s what I want to say here, do have a look at it. also the synchronization that has been introduced with the hotmail then it is applicable for all the email, calendar, and contacts applications of the phone. that’s what I am saying here, so do look out for the same here also the applications are not at all tied up with gmail and hence this is what I feel had to be said here. So do look out for the same and I hope this suggestions will work for you.

Have you heard about the outlook Hotmail limitations. While transferring the contacts from outlook to hotmail, the company name cannot be more than 40 characters. Some other characters have also the same limitations, the fields will start giving the message that it will truncate it. so copying the contacts which are of more than 1024 characters then it will truncate it less than that. That is what I am saying here, so please do look out for the problems here. I am sure that the same will be the case with you all as well. That’s what I feel.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. Nice to see some important suggestions put up by you all, so appreciate for that. The thread was very much informative for me and hence thanks a ton guys for the knowledge that you have provided here. Thanks a lot for the 3rd party applications that you ahve given here. so thanks a ton for the same.