Thread: Motorola Droid native picture viewer is not proper

Motorola Droid native picture viewer is not proper

I was just trying to access the picture viewer of the droid phone that I had got recently and the result that I saw was so pathetic. It is not so good. So for that I had to switch to the free app 'picture viewer in the phone and that was a bit descent in it. the picture viewer in the phone is really terrible. I cannot describe the words for it. it is so worst. Also the worst part of the picture viewer is that it does not even allow to do a search for the photos and the movies. In fact it asks us to enter the location of the particular files.

Re: Motorola Droid native picture viewer is not proper

Yes it is certainly bad so that’s why I will ask you to check for the viewer that is present in the Astro file manager , I think that’s a descent one. of course the default oicture viewer in it is terrible and I have no words for it. so better check for the same and I am sure that you will love the choice that I have given here. Also if there is any more need of the picture viewere then better check the different applications fro mthe android, they will give a better option for you.

Yes i certainly agree you on this astro has the best photo viewer for the phone, in fact the thumbnails part was the best in it. The problem with that is it will not allow zooming of the photos as well as to search for the photos in the phone. That’s a negative point of the astro, still if anyone knows any picture viewer that comes equipped with the thumbnail gallery, zooming feature and also the automatic search then I will certainly put my hands on that. It’s a must grab viewer. However if anyone has any idea of that viewer then do inform me as well.

Better check out the picture viewer. Though I haven’t personally checked it but I think that it will be a good option to go for. I have heard several good points about it and hence I am passing the same information for you as well. So do look out for that particular picture viewer and I think that will be a better option to opt for. So go ahead and make a choice on it, and let me know if that was the perfect option for you.

Photo Burst’s picture viewer is a much better option. Though I did not get the thumbnail gallery to choose from but still that’s ok. Rest it has everything that you need, it si the best picture viewer that u have come across and I will recommend you the same and go ahead and get the particular software. However I had checked the trila version and in the trial version there was the limitation of only viewing 10 pictures at a time but still the same will not be the case in the full version it si available for UK£1.29. which may be Rs. 150 I.N.R. approx.

Thanks for the necessary solution that you have given here, I appreciate the suggestions that you have given here on the subject and thanks a ton for the picture viewer application that you have given here. It is really good I brought this viewer from the app stores and I am feeling good about. Thanks for all the suggestions that you have made here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same over here.