Thread: Where can I find the Amstrad CPC Emulator for Android?

Where can I find the Amstrad CPC Emulator for Android?

Hello friends, I have a mobile phone. It is Motorola Company’s mobile phone. It looks very smart. It is android phone. I want to know about Amstrad CPC Emulator. And I want to get this. But I don’t know how can I get the Amstrad CPC Emulator? Please tell me more about this. If anybody knows very well about this then please posts there your views on this. Thanks all of you in advance.

Re: Where can I find the Amstrad CPC Emulator for Android?

You are greeting. I am also an admirer of retro gaming and in all the platforms I have utilized (PC, PSP, PS2, etc.) I have forever installed, if available, an Amstrad CPC emulator and played a few of the titles I had for CPC. Now I am attempting to end "The Last Mission" in CPCDroid utilizing the snapshots attributes because is a truly tough game and I was not capable to beat it in the CPC (I did not have pokes for this game).

Any chance of getting this on the market? I would love to have all the updates that come out. I got that the speed of key do again of the joystick is a bit too high in a few cases and need to decrease, but do not know where to begin and cannot get the same settings. In particular, the captain of blood is very difficult to utilize as the cursor shifts past the icons. Also just set the keyboard can be tricky as left / right jumps often beyond the value you are looking for. This drives me crazy though. I hope that you will get the some help with my solution.

Yes, I think I will do it. The issue is I do not have access to an Android device with keyboard so I cannot check or find information about how key pushes find to the SDL layer and to the emulator itself.Please, open a problem in the emulator web site to maintain path for this characteristic request. This method, once I find access to such a device or a few of my friends find one, I will be able to try to add physical keyboard support (basically it's a testing problem).

Thanks a lot of you for helping me and giving me the right solution of this problem. Really, I am very happy due to find the right solution. Currently I have downloaded Amstrad CPC Emulator. But I didn’t get the much about this. But I am satisfied with this solution but not fully. I hope you will give me the best solution. I want to know the best online tutorial about this. Bye the way I am also trying to get the best solution. In hope that you will give me best and easiest solution of this problem.