Thread: Is there available nds4droid?

Is there available nds4droid?

Hi have a droid mobile phone. Actually friend had suggested me for purchasing this mobile. No doubt this mobile is very good. Need a high end android device (Nexus S, Galaxy S, etc). Resonance is at this time stopped for performance reasons. I understand some extra devices next week to observe on which ones I can turn on it. I am still working on this and this application is going to find a lot of extra updates over the next couple of months! I am keen to making this a grand android emulator. So I want to know that nds4droid is available or not. I hope you will give me the response very soon.

Re: Is there available nds4droid?

Awesome, hopefully this goes with some updates. I hope your description of the market it is clear that this is a beta, otherwise low levels of killing his application. Well, we just saw in the market - price is very far in this case. The correct approach to sell when it is obviously in beta is a logical discount rate, while yours is the highest cost; I think I have seen for an Android emulator. I would say if you need information to lower the price of what some people consider installing it.

I would like to tell you that Nds4droid is NOT the first NDS emu for Android, it is the second. First one is Tiger Labs NDS beta, it was out for one or two months now Check here: (application on Android Market is not an emulator itself, but an application you can download it with there) Tiger Labs is extremely leisurely (I assume nds4droid is not quicker although), but without charge and full-functional. Yet, it was not updated for fairly long time and it appears than it would not be still updated any more. I optimism than yours emulator will be playable a few day.

Yes, perfectly fine for an emulator of $ 10.99 is not a great deal, but as a tester with the return rule of 20 minutes I recommend a much cheaper cost or even a test version with limited function, i.e. no savings, etc. In any case, I checked and have a black screen that’s why I assume I will attempt additional ROM. How about a directory of roms that can do the work? Bye the Way to CM7 (gingerbread), with a phone fascinate (galaxy s) here. At 1.6 GHz I have wishes of getting a well-mannered speed so I cannot stay for it to work

I suggest it because on his app description he mentions it’s for "high end devices" then he gives the nexus s and Samsung galaxy devices as examples. The dev for N64oid said something similar to that and some owners of some galaxy s variants complained that it didn't work on their device. So they felt misled by the app description. I'm just trying to help the dev. Since this a beta app, I think he shouldn't give specific phone models to tell people that it "should" work on that device. I think it’s safer to give minimum spec requirements rather than an actual phone model. In my research, I find that not all phones are created equal even if it comes from the same model line like the galaxy s series.

Will this be full of many bad reviews will be pulled up to a better working version is available? $ 10 is a bit high for a work in progress, finished product, however it is not. The issue is they do not need to charge for a beta then charge again for the last product. If the price now and later lifted the cost that many people find the lowest cost. You can make a free of cost beta and launch the brand new $ 10 when finished, however, the newest version of the beta will stay on the phone many people and no response to the product release final. I would recommend launching a free of cost version that is funded by promotion, which is updated more leisurely than the paid version (lets face it paying consumers deserve more), and may have limited features such as not saving states, if you already have save states in the paid version. Happy to observe being developed, provides me hope for the future of games for Android.