Thread: Best screenshot application for Android?

Best screenshot application for Android?

Hey friends I have been using Samsung Galaxy S2 and I have been using an screen shot application in it like “drocap2 for root users” and I am not satisfied it so I need an another application can anyone tell me which are the other screen shot application’s available for android and which would be easier for me to use? Please suggest me which one you all are using and please suggest as soon as you can I need them quickly hope you guys help me out of this?

Re: Best screenshot application for Android?

Well I don’t have any idea about dropcap2 for root users as I haven’t heard about it before this I cant say anything about it but I would like to tell you that I have been using screenshot IT application for my android phone and I think it is the best screenshot application and it has been the most selling screenshot application for android till now, none of the user’s have still complaint about it and I am to satisfied with it so I would ask you to go with screenshot It it would be easier to use.

This is strange that you have been using one of the best screenshot application and you dint liked it I have been using it and I have found it the best application for screenshot point of view it is easy to use it never lag’s, user friendly design and an amazing feature, it is so quick, just tap the start button and just genuinely shake the device or wait for timer to capture screen image. Trigger and notification bar’s can also be screen shot . This works well with "superuser whitelist" environment.

I have been using an application known as Shootme and it has been a great application for taking the screenshot. Just give a shake to your phone for point 5 seconds and the screen shot would be taken and even twice a shake would do to and also a light sensor can be used. It has a special feature that it can even work when your phone is locked and even while you are dragging the icon with the present background running. When you want to take an screenshot for an active 3D game it can slow down a bit but its normal.

Yap I would also like to support screen shot It application it is an awesome application and for taking the screenshot and for sharing it with your friends and social network. It is very user friendly design. It is very easy to use if you want to take the screenshot just shake the phone and if you want to crop it you can just crop it as you want and then the image would be stored in .png format. It also has a feature like delayed timer option and also has a screenshot button on status bar.

Screen capture is and application which I have been using and really very satisfied with it. It is very nice application and it does provides so many good features, it is so easy to use and allows you to take the screen shot and apply it to any social networking site very easily. i have really liked this application and I have never got a chance to think about any other application regarding this purpose it has been a satisfactory product and I will ask you to get it and enjoy.