Thread: Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v shows bad 3D images

Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v shows bad 3D images

Hey guys, my dad recently gifted me Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v digital camera. The sole motive of getting this digital camera was to able to view still 3D images in it. But when I view the 3D images in this digital camera, I was completely shocked to notice that there was very less difference, almost negligible, then the 2D view of the same image. I converted the 3D image to 2D by using third party software. Can anyone tell me what must be causing this thing in my digital camera? Please help me people.

re: Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v shows bad 3D images

You should first of all make sure that it is possible to view 3D images in the Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v digital camera. Or else it might happen that you are expecting something which is never supported by the device. You can confirm about the following compatibility issue about the 3D images in your camera, by looking into specifications and features of the camera. You can get the specification from internet and if you wish to get an appropriate detail about the feature and specification of the device then visit the official website of Sony.

Hey dude, I looked upon the features and the specification of the Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v digital camera on the official website of Sony, and I did read that the device do supports the feature of viewing 3D images in it. So, most probably, you are not able to view the 3D images in your mobile phone because you might have disabled the following setting in the camera. So, I would suggest you to look upon for some settings related to viewing of images and check whether any such setting is there in your device or not. If you find on such then enable the feature to make it possible to view 3D images in your digital camera.

I really appreciate your efforts. And special thanks for reply so quickly to my post. But unfortunately I am still stuck up in the same situation. I am still unable to find a way by which I can see the 3D images suing my Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v digital camera. Do I need to have any extra software inorder to do so? Also if there is any kind of setting available which can make this thing possible, then please someone share the settings to enable the feature to view 3D images in my digital camera.

I am not sure about the settings by which you can solve the issue that you are facing. But I know where exactly you can find the solution. In order to get the right solution to solve your query, you need to have the hand-book or the manuals of your Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v digital camera. You might have got the same when you had purchased the camera. Normally all the settings which the user can change as per his/her requirements are mentioned in the following manuals or the handbook of your digital camera.

If you are unable to find a solution in the manuals or the hand-book then you should finally contact the Sony support staff in relation to this topic. Yu should visit any authorized Sony Store in your nearby and submit your digital camera to the technical staff of Sony and get your issue solved completely. This is nothing like any kind of service, so most probably you don’t even have to pay anything for the service. Or you can even contact the Sony officials through the official website of Sony.

Re: Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v shows bad 3D images

I would like to tell you the way by which you can view the 3D images which you have recorded in your the Sony Cybershot dsc-hx7v digital camera. What you actually need to do is connect your digital camera to a 3D television by using the HDMI cable. That’s it. I do the same inorder to view all the 3D images taken from my digital camera. Make sure that you are using the right HDMI cable which is compatible with both the digital camera and your 3D TV.