Thread: Noise of auto-focus gets recorded in Sony bloggie MHS-TS20

Noise of auto-focus gets recorded in Sony bloggie MHS-TS20

Hey people, yesterday I purchased Sony bloggie MHS-TS20 touch camcorder for myself and was amazed by reading on its features. The touch feature in this camcorder is one of the best feature I have come across in any digital cameras or camcorders. So, today morning I captured my very first video recording from my bloggie camcorder. But after watching the video I was shocked to hear background noise of auto-focus and audio clicks. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? And can I eliminate this thing in future? Please guide me. I am very new to the device.

Re: Noise of auto-focus gets recorded in Sony bloggie MHS-TS20

I have also used Camcorders to record videos, but I have never come across anything like this until now. The problem seems to be very unique, or it is that I never came across anything like this or never noticed the same thing. Most probably there might be some kind of setting available in your Sony Bloggie camcorder which will be making it possible for the user to disable the camcorder from recording the auto-focus clicks at the time of recording videos and audios.

You can look on the manuals or the hand-book of your Sony bloggie MHS-TS20 touch camcorder for any settings which will make it possible for you to change the settings in your camcorder. If you are unable to find the hand-book, then you can search for the same on Internet on the official website of Sony. Search for the product name and then you will find links for its download as well. If any such setting existed which will make it possible to eliminate the auto-focus noise in your camcorder, then it will be mentioned in the manual/hand-book of your Sony camcorder.

According to me this problem is happening because the firmware of your camcorder is old and need updating. Upgrading the firmware will make sure that your device works in the most efficient way and gives minimum issues to the user. You can search for the available update for your Sony bloggie MHS-TS20 touch camcorder on Internet and download the firmware update in your computer system and install it in your camcorder. If possible, make sure that you are downloading the updated firmware update from the official website of your regional location Sony website.

I feel that you should probably contact the retailer from whom you purchased your camcorder and confirm about the issue from them. If you are not getting sufficient information regarding this matter from the retailer, then I would suggest you to visit the nearest Sony Store in your area and get your query solved by the technical staff present there. They will be having the exact technical answer for the occurrence of this problem while you were recording using your new camcorder.

Operating camera zoom lens focus, or pressing buttons on the camera at times can be recorded when you are recording movies/ video or audio from your camcorder. These mechanical sounds are easier to hear if the movies are getting recorded in a very quiet area. In almost all the shooting situations, the user are not able to hear any sounds while the user is performing any operation on the device. This is very much normal and you don’t need to worry about the same.

Thank you, friend for the detailed explanation on the issue. Now I am very clear about why the button click and the auto focus sound is getting recorded while I am shooting videos or recording audios in my Sony bloggie MHS-TS20 touch camcorder. It seems to be having very good Mic. The quality seems to be very good. That is why it is able to capture, every noise which is being created in the surrounding. Anyways once again thank you for all the help and the pain which each and every one of you went through.