Thread: Unable to establish Internet connection on my Motorola Defy

Unable to establish Internet connection on my Motorola Defy

Hi, I am new here and I have a problem. My Defy is suddenly no longer on the Internet. I have always solved by factory reset but did not feel matrimonial do it every day. It was today that I was there in Yahoo and then have it put on the table and here we go no more. I have not changed the settings. The bug is known, however, be glad you do not have it. If you for a while was in the wifi to do android hard to go back into the internet, even if you have network sometimes very uncomfortable.

Re: Unable to establish Internet connection on my Motorola Defy

Have been this morning with my Defy the problem that I'm more into the internet not 3G connection. WLAN, it goes on network, it can are not, with another card in another device, the connection works. Flight mode on off or WLAN help on / off as little more like a reboot of the phone, and given the fact that I have the unit now has been not even a month in operation, I hope so, that there be as an alternative method must be non Factory reset that would be a lot more than just annoying, if you must do this once a month, so does the part perfect.

The Advanced Task Killer? OK, to know good times. While the Internet connection is working again now but it's worth a try if the faithless tears again tomato high hooves. Then, when more stable without the need to fly willy-nilly from her cell phone or an alternative. I hope that you are getting my point and also will be able to get rid of the problem as soon as possible. Once again I just, despite airplane mode on-off and restart flown from the Internet I've disable the Advanced Task Killer and the Defy reboots, and how you view it again goes Inet. Annoying, gives the effect on other smart phones and actually much more important, not the alternative gibts ne kills the 3G connection.

Meanwhile, I made a trip to my local Vodafone store to get some help. The young store manager was very helpful and told me $ 25 I could get my phone and running on the Vodafone network for accessing the Internet. Well for $ 25 and get the perspective of using this new challenge is the phone easily. Nexus took his cell phone and proceeded to set up my phone with exactly the same information required in the fields of the NPC. About 30 minutes later and much of his anguish and shame there was no connection to the Internet.