Thread: Xbox 360 red light blinks frequently

Xbox 360 red light blinks frequently

So I have an Xbox 360 which is about 3 years old, bought pre-flashes and still not had a problem with it since. I have not updated the firmware since I bought it because it has never had trouble playing any game no matter how new. But yesterday it started showing 3 red lights, but not all the time .This only happens once in a while does not seem to be a terminal problem, so maybe it's something to do with power, as I read elsewhere? Also sometimes when it does start, it loads for a few seconds, and then there is a slight beep-beep from the console and the picture freeze.

Re: Xbox 360 red light blinks frequently

I can only say it is a power of two things you said, I know it sounds silly, but they are all the cables connected correctly, you can try a different set of cables. and the other hardware, you say because occasionally your terminal, which could well be the death and letting him know if anyone here can help more with the hardware problem, then take, but the 3 red lights are more commonly known as the red ring of death RROD, can be fixed, but also technology for an explanation.

I’m also facing the exact problem. My xbox 360 is 1 year old I already preflashed it and was not having any problem but since I updated the firmware and while I play my red light starts blinking and my game screen was completely freezing. I think its rrod problem and I m trying to find the solution how to fix prod problem in xbox 360.i already check my cables which is attached to my hardware .they all are fine. So I’m pretty sure its prod problem.

Xecuter PROD Repair Kit will help you with your problem
    My Consoles:
    Wii 4.3E Softmodded with WiiKey2
    Xbox 360 Slim 250GB with 2.0.13146.0
    iPad 4.3.3 Jailbroken with redsn0w 0.9.6rc16
    PSP-1002 TA-082 | 3.71 OFW->6.31 OFW->6.35 OFW->kxploit->5.00 M33-6->5.50 GEN-D3->Prome-4->6.35 OFW->PRO-A1->A2->A3->A4->B->B1->B2->B3->B4->6.20 OFW->PRO-B4->B5->B6->B7 Permanent
    PSP-3002 | 6.20 OFW->6.35 OFW->PRO-B->B1->B2->B3->B4->6.20->PRO-B4->B5->B6->B7 Permanent

Not refuse to provide support, but strength refuse to patch up it. In addition out of guarantee, so you possibly will lay the blame on more to repair than its significance it. Put up for sale the console on eBay (during the condition of a apparent explanation that was not attempt patch up) in addition to buy a used one that is operational. Smooth if you construct a RROD repair, you can never be too sure how long it will last.

I followed the instructions, but like u I also added heat sink of the GPU who had a copper refrigerant line in what was a different section is cooled and added a fan to also now I have two fans in the party heat sinks and both have copper lines and refrigeration has worked very well, but I do not suggest doing this or unless some know about connecting circuits or I’ll end up fring but now your mobo remains as fresh air that comes out is cold, not hot, but again, it takes some know-how and tweaking before I have it so be careful

Well, it is highly recommended. You see the fab equipment running the 360 did these guys in an assembly line because of this the sooner the better. Unfortunately for you and me, this means that it is only better for Microsoft, not us. The thermal paste used in most of the 360 is garbage, hence the reason why he should be here (among other things). Remember this is able to instruct on the issue of warming .other problems w / 360, giving adequate light indicating the problem w / 360 of the. Go to the area in which only shows a red light at the bottom right, and check the error code numbers. Remember, just because you had a RROD (three lights) does not mean that was the main factor of 360 to cause shit. The problem (E-74) is sometimes known to be caused by a failure "ANA / HANA" chip (right scaler chip A / V on the motherboard). Try to connect the A / V and / or replacing it w / another. If that fails, and as you said, you did it successfully all the steps listed here