Thread: Live wallpapers is draining battery life in Samsung galaxy s2

Live wallpapers is draining battery life in Samsung galaxy s2

Hello friends I have recently purchased a new phone. Its Samsung galaxy s2. I just love this phone very much. It is very near to my heart. The wide screen is just too much amazing and lovely. But one thing is really making me upset. That is I am using fancy things in the phone and because of this the battery life is going down and down. Can any of you suggest the solution for the same please? Thanks in advance.

Re: Live wallpapers is draining battery life in Samsung galaxy s2

Yes I am also having the same problem and I am also traveling in the same boat as you are. I was suggested to buy this phone as it is too good. It is right I just loved this phone and am enjoying it very much. But when I was purchasing I was been told that it has the long battery life but now my battery is just draining off and it does not remain for the day also. I am use the live wall papers. Please help.

I am not the user of the Samsung. But I would say that it is one of the better phones to be used. I deal in t he mobile phones and have good knowledge about the phones and their battery life. But let me tell you that I am not using the GS2 and I could also be wrong. I have read somewhere that the GS2 has the normal battery life and I can stay for good period of time. So maybe it can be your battery fault.

Yes I am also not the user of the Samsung GS2. But let me tell you that my one of the good friend had the same mobile phone and he also had the battery issue. There was the fault in his battery and that is why he had to struggle. So it would be better if you go to the customer service and get your battery checked up. May be it could be fault in your battery. Get it done before the warranty period gets over.

I also have the same problem but I don’t think so it is the battery problem. I agree live wall papers consume 2% more battery then the static wall papers. But the main thing is that live wall papers are more lively to use. Being the dual core phone you will not face many problems into it so you can get ahead and look forward to continue with the live wall papers, and no need to worry at all.

Yes it is very much true that the live wall papers do consume the battery but it does not affects more. The thing is you should charge you device in regular intervals in a proper manner. It does not consume battery because it is not a process and gets hide when you are using some application. So the battery usage of static as well as the live is almost same. So you can continue using the live wall papers.

Wow I had not assumed that I am going to get such a nice response to this thread. Thank you all of you who gave the valuable replies which helped me in sorting out the problem. No it was not the battery problem at all. The battery is fine the thing is I started charging up my device regularly and everything was fine to me. And there is no need to go to the customer service center even. Thank you once again.