Thread: Stabilizer of Sony A300 DSLR captures all photos off center

Stabilizer of Sony A300 DSLR captures all photos off center

Please guys, help me in solving the issue. I have been using Sony A300 DSLR digital camera from last 3 months. Until now it did not show any kind of error and performed very well. But recently I have noticed issues with the Stabilizer of my Sony A300 DSLR camera. The photos captured now a days are off center. I am unable to understand what must have caused this issue with the camera. Does anyone know the cause of the problem and the solution for the same then please post your suggestions?

Re: Stabilizer of Sony A300 DSLR captures all photos off center

As mentioned the problem started occurring recently and there was no problem as before, so there are high chances that something or somebody must have made some adjustments and changes to the Sony A300 DSLR camera that could have caused these problems to occur in the camera. Therefore, I suggest you go to your Camera settings and see if the changes were made to the configuration of the camera. Change the camera settings to its default values as it was already there when you were using the camera initially.

You can take help of Sony A300 DSLR camera manual in order to change the settings of your camera as per your choice. All the paths will be mentioned in the Manual of your camera. The manual must have come along with the camera at the time of purchase. If you are unable to find one, then you should most probably visit the official website of Sony and then download the manuals for your specific camera. You can also order the manuals if you wish for the same.

If you are unable to detect or remember the changes you made while in setting up the camera and still face the same problem, then I would recommend to reset the camera. You can configure the camera and its settings by simply using the RESET button which is available in every camera. Locate the reset button on the camera and press it with the help of a small and sharp object. Once you have found the reset button, press and hold the following for several seconds. This will reset the camera.

You can also restore the settings by doing the power reset for your camera in the following ways:
    1. Turn off the camera
    2. Remember to disconnect the AC adapter.
    3. Take the battery out from, your camera.
    4. Move the power button to the sign of camera and let it be in the same place for somewhat 15-20 seconds.
    5. Now move it to the OFF position in your camera
    6. Reinsert the battery and start your camera.

The Firmware of your Sony A300 DSLR camera might be old and that is why you are facing such issues with it. So, I would recommend you to update of your camera. This will help you to install the update firmware in your camera thus increasing and optimizing its performance. In order to install the new update, you will have to first visit the official website of Sony and check out if your camera have got any new updates or not. If you find any, download the same I your system and install it in your phone.

If all the above articles are not helping you to solve your problem then the only people who can get your issue solved are the Sony officials or the technical staff of Sony. For getting there assistance you will have to locate the nearest Sony store in your area and make an appointment there in order to get your device checked and repaired by the people at Sony Store who are very good in solving any kind of issue with Sony products. If the device is still within the warranty period then you can get the service done for free of cost. Just make sure you have not void the warranty of your camera.

You could possibly check the camera first. It is quite possible that there can be disturbance in the adjustments of the camera.

Secondly you can check the camera and its stabilizer. It must be taken into consideration where the camera is mounted over it. It must be mounted perfectly over it so that you can get a perfect picture shots one after another.

You can check out Flycam Nano....It goes perfectly with your camera.

New FLYCAM DSLR Nano Handheld Steadycam with COMPLIMENTARY- Quick Release Adapter Plate