Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet settings for China mobile - Part 2

Re: Internet settings for China mobile

Hey edwindi Did you tried the above settings how to setup just try that out you will be getting what you want.

Me too using Fedo since a long time on one of my Nokia phone. As much i know about Fedo..it is only available for branded mobiles including BB, LG, Nokia, etc.. I dont think it is available for Chinese mobile. But still give a try. Just see this instruction and let me know if you can do that.

hai i had my A5 china mobile... (MT6227)... i need the pc suite to connect to the desktop and a usb driver for that..... will anyone help me

Hello according to me you can utilize the pc suite of nokia n95 for i search about this on Google and on some forums site i saw that a one user is using nokia n95 pc suite for his a5 china mobile. if you are still confused then search it on google there you will get free download link for this oc suite. I hope this will help you to solve your issue. if you still confused then reply me back. thank you.

plz i need ..driver .for Gfive n1120....to conecting with pc

does anyone has any idea of where i can find an auto system to configure automatically the settings of our customers .... my email is william.ahio@tcc.to if you can help

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    does anyone has any idea of where i can find an auto system to configure automatically the settings of our customers .... my email is william.ahio@tcc.to if you can help
    Normally, internet settings are send via the mobile service providers. So you will need to talk to them so that they can send you the mms settings or gprs settings onto your mobile phone, which is to be saved and thus people can surf the internet on the mobile phone. There are also manual internet settings but it changes with new security measures adopted by the service providers.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Normally, internet settings are send via the mobile service providers. So you will need to talk to them so that they can send you the mms settings or gprs settings onto your mobile phone, which is to be saved and thus people can surf the internet on the mobile phone. There are also manual internet settings but it changes with new security measures adopted by the service providers.
    do you know any supplier or vendor of that system to attached to our mobile switch system to enable that?

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    do you know any supplier or vendor of that system to attached to our mobile switch system to enable that?
    Which supplier or vendor are you talking about? Usually, if you take a mobile sim card from a Vodafone store, then obviously all internet settings will be sent via them to your mobile phone, incase if you want to surf internet. You just have to talk their customer service representative and they will assist you for the same.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Slightly off topic,but hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.I have purchased a chinese H9800 slider[B.B slider clone] mainly for wifi/skype access,to save keeping my new lappy on all day.
    I'm in Turkey,using Turkcell,& when my friends back in the UK,with their 'genuine phones' call me on wifi/skype,it's free to them,but when i set my H9800 onto wifi only it won't connect to skype/facebook/msn etc,but when i set it to wifi preferred,it seems to connect thro' my internet,costing me every time i try to use it.
    At present i only have a standard sim card,ie without a data package included,& only seem to be able to get the instant message page up on Skype & facebook when i click onto a contact,it's not allowing me to call them.
    Is this a common problem,with it being a non genuine handset?Have i just wasted my money?.
    I did borrow a Belkin skype phone,which worked fine via wifi,but the batteries only lasted 12 hrs.,hence i bought a mobile phone with skype,all in one.

Thanks,Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by bodrumboy View Post
    Slightly off topic,but hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.I have purchased a chinese H9800 slider[B.B slider clone] mainly for wifi/skype access,to save keeping my new lappy on all day.
    I'm in Turkey,using Turkcell,& when my friends back in the UK,with their 'genuine phones' call me on wifi/skype,it's free to them,but when i set my H9800 onto wifi only it won't connect to skype/facebook/msn etc,but when i set it to wifi preferred,it seems to connect thro' my internet,costing me every time i try to use it.
    At present i only have a standard sim card,ie without a data package included,& only seem to be able to get the instant message page up on Skype & facebook when i click onto a contact,it's not allowing me to call them.
    Is this a common problem,with it being a non genuine handset?Have i just wasted my money?.
    I did borrow a Belkin skype phone,which worked fine via wifi,but the batteries only lasted 12 hrs.,hence i bought a mobile phone with skype,all in one.

Thanks,Martin.
    You are absolutely right about the china mobile phone which is no doubt an untrusted phone. All china based mobile phone are brandless, they dont have a proper manufacturer behind them therefore support for it is zero. Because of all this reasons, cheap quality hardware's are used in it, on the software side it also lacks supports thus. My friend bought a china based iphone mobile phone which lasted for 3 months only and now the mobile phone is irrepairable, so investing in this mobile phone is totally a waste i would say.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Thanks Gonzo,,,,,you've really cheered me up...lol...

Does anyone know how to configure an internet connection of Timor Telecom in my china mobile? Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by zekarlos1972 View Post
    Does anyone know how to configure an internet connection of Timor Telecom in my china mobile? Please help me
    Well, you will need to call the Timor Telecom service providers and ask them to send you a GPRS setting or MMS setting on your mobile phone. Just save the settings and long press 0 button on your mobile phone, so that the internet browsing will start immediately. Note that, internet browsing on mobile phone are termed to paid as per the service providers plans.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Any body knows the internet setting of TATA DOCOMO for china mobile

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast