Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: Installing Games In China Mobile - Part 2

Re: Installing Games In China Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by bon-Z View Post
    Well, if both the java games and .nes game file isnt supported in your china mobile then we can assume that the mobile phone that you wont support any third party apps and games. You will have to satisfy yourself playing the built in games only. If there are some ingame download features given in the mobile phone then try it and check if you can download and install games on your phone.
    i m not understand!.
    if u have download link plzz send me..

Quote Originally Posted by bilal.s View Post
    i m not understand!.
    if u have download link plzz send me..
    You have already mentioned that the nes game file and java game files are not supported in your mobile phone, then there is no way you can install the same on your mobile phone is what I meant to say. Even if I give you the download links of games for china mobile phone, then also it wont work, because most of the china mobile phone do not support third party apps and games. In any case, you can have a look at the guides and see if it works for you or not: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    How to install Games and software in chinese mobile?
    Help installing games in china mobile
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have a these cell phone:

Is posible to install a excel or word or something similar

Quote Originally Posted by bon-Z View Post
    Well, if both the java games and .nes game file isnt supported in your china mobile then we can assume that the mobile phone that you wont support any third party apps and games. You will have to satisfy yourself playing the built in games only. If there are some ingame download features given in the mobile phone then try it and check if you can download and install games on your phone.
    i m not understand!
    if anyone have download link send me plzz...

i would like to suggest you to go through the following links and under that you will get the all the details and how to do/ just make click on the below links:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Quote Originally Posted by Joshe View Post
    i would like to suggest you to go through the following links and under that you will get the all the details and how to do/ just make click on the below links:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    i have tried these steps. my mobile have mythroad i have copied .nes games but if go in Fun & games i cant see EMUD games/games folder.

Well bilal, many china users have faced this issue with their handsets. Many Chinese phones supports Nes format, some supports Java games, some of them, supports both of them and some mobiles supports noone of them. So, what i can suggest you here is try installing java games as i think your devices is not compatible with nes formats. See if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by namchan View Post
    Well bilal, many china users have faced this issue with their handsets. Many Chinese phones supports Nes format, some supports Java games, some of them, supports both of them and some mobiles supports noone of them. So, what i can suggest you here is try installing java games as i think your devices is not compatible with nes formats. See if it works.
    i have tried to install .nes & java games but it cannot work..

Ok then there is nothing much that we can do here i can conclude that this games are not at all supported by your phone. well the links given above are the perfect solution for you so you must better have a look at it and you should get the necessary solution for the problem. Hope you are understanding what i am trying to say here. Leave it aside the nes extension games are not supported by your phone. That's it!

Installing Games In China Mobile

where is the link...????
    and how i can download???

Quote Originally Posted by bilal.s View Post
    where is the link...????
    and how i can download???
    What link are you talking about, if you mean that you need download links for china mobile phone games and apps, then it is already provided to you in the above post. Just go to the link that are quoted above to your reply and download the games and apps, and if it is not working then we cant help you anymore on this topic because your model of china mobile would not be supporting third party games and apps.

Hi ... thanks for the great job you are doing.i have a Blackberry D320 China phone wgich is java enabled,i hve installed one or two applications which are jar..my problem is that when i try to install some other aplications it just wants to install into phone and not memory card ..it says not enough space.is there no way i can by pass that and install into memory card.thnks

Quote Originally Posted by dawner View Post
    when i try to install some other aplications it just wants to install into phone and not memory card
    Basically, not just in China phones but in any brand this appears when you trying to install any system apps. They by default goes to phone memory. So, as you said you installed some jar apps in memory card, but which apps and which format are those that you trying to install but not getting the memory option ?

Also, as for troubleshooting, switch off your device, remove memory card, clean it with any soft cloth and insert it back. Now try installing the same app and see if you get the memory in option.

Quote Originally Posted by rajmalhotra View Post
    Basically, not just in China phones but in any brand this appears when you trying to install any system apps. They by default goes to phone memory. So, as you said you installed some jar apps in memory card, but which apps and which format are those that you trying to install but not getting the memory option ?

Also, as for troubleshooting, switch off your device, remove memory card, clean it with any soft cloth and insert it back. Now try installing the same app and see if you get the memory in option.
    Plz i have the same problem with my D320 and i have tried to follow the steps,for me i m trying to install twitxMe.jar and other jar software,i think may be one need to restore to factory settings.
    plz help on how to do this

Re: Installing Games In China Mobile - Part 2

I guess yes, you need to restore to factory settings because there might be only 2 reasons for this problem. Either Settings or Corrupted memory card. Now as i guess that you are sure about memory card is working than better try restoring it to factory settings. because i had never faced any such issue in any of my mobile (Just NOKIA, not any chinese device). If still it wont work than just backup your data and format your phone as well as SD Card and than try again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast