Thread: Should I get Xperia X10 or Galaxy S

Should I get Xperia X10 or Galaxy S

I'm considering of buying a good smart phone for me in the coming days. And I'm thinking of buying either Samsung Galaxy S or Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. The thing is that both phones with Android. So I'm quite confused among these two phones and wanted some help deciding which is better, so you can buy the best of both phones. Your suggestions will be esteemed totally. So please come forward and help me make a proper decision.

Re: Should I get Xperia X10 or Galaxy S

Galaxy S by a country mile (and I have an X10 too). It has to 2.2 to start and all the benefits it brings, better screen (both the display characteristics and response to touch, multi-touch), battery life, enhanced sound quality, games, basically any video file to launch in it natively with hardware acceleration, TV out has a improved GPU (mile increasingly important as more graphically demanding games out), the largest community dev.

The X10 has a better camera phone and is a player (so if you take a picture with your phone is extremely important, or is under the X10 may be the best phone for you in my estimation).
    I. Amazing camera (It is nice for taking images with a good camera)
    II. I love the design (warm white)
    III. Has a fanatical shutter key
    IV. No Multitouch (not in fact impinge on much unless it is used in a game)
    V. The internal memory is only 1 GB. But I become conscious of an 8 GB SD card which is included but the applications only work when installed in the phone memory card.
    VI. The specifications are normally lesser than the galaxy s

Galaxy S absolutely, as it overcomes Xperia each time, I was looking at the galaxy S and the Xperia when I was replenishing my contract and to be fair the Xperia is a awful phone, nothing appeals to me at all. Galaxy S is without doubt the best phone. The burn may be a problem, but in all honesty, after my phone almost a year, and my friend got his for a year, none of us has a problem with it at all.

To be fair I was in certainty longing for an x10 earlier this year, but when I played with it a bit I was really disappointed with the overall experience, as well as Timescape and Mediascape is. When I reached the SGS was very happy and I'm still a matter of fact, despite a few niggles here and there.
    A. Means for more internal space
    B. Specifications are in the main advanced than Xperia x10
    C. Slim phone
    D. Not satisfied the looks (no way as superior as the Xperia x10 design)
    E. Camera not as fine
    F. No devoted camera key

Xperia perhaps do not have hardware prop up for Multitouch. Well you can see other one like Droid or other but still these have limited one. It is further advanced in the new devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S. I have the reaction that Samsung is backing and can do much more. I'm definite you can do 8 MP camera with Xenon flash, and HDMI and all those other things for the captives. Maybe your aim is to have a great phone for the season.

I was trying to decide the same except that I also had the desire of my list, which ultimately chosen. However, I guess the Galaxy S is the best. The operating system of the date on the Xperia and the custom edge is customized after the galaxy, which means more waiting time for updates. The Galaxy has super AMOLED too. Go with the Samsung as the Xperia is running an earlier version of Android 1.6 running form. The Samsung is running 2.1. But must be upgraded to 2.2 here in a few months.