Thread: BattMonX: light up the Android phone's LED when it charging.

BattMonX: light up the Android phone's LED when it charging.

Hi I had purchased an android phone last month. This mobile is very awesome. It’s looks really very cute. My friend also uses android mobile. It was working very well. But last two days it is problem with this mobile. This mobile is enabled with BattMonX application. Actually when I charge the mobile then then light up the phone’s led. I don’t know about this why does it blink. Is it indicating any dangerous thing or not? Please tell me if anyone familiar with this thing then tell me.

Re: BattMonX: light up the Android phone's LED when it charging.

Not sure I recently saw the dissemination activities to investigate the problem of SMS. I am looking into these actions to observe if it would "fit" for all application behaviors (e.g., control of "full / loaded" and / or low battery state is not necessarily covered by these events produced by the system). I was also considering the utilize of the display "off" the action of the leisurely diffusion of my application, but based on my tests this morning that does not sound like I have to do that. Thanks again for the ideas and opinions. Undoubtedly take into account everything.

You do not familiar with how long I have been waiting for someone to make a "Batman" reference. I took a lot of sorrow from my daughter (who made the application icon from my instructions). I was just attempting to be naughty and make a play on words (pun) when I had her put the Batman symbol on the battery image (she did not want to observe just turned her eyes). Didn't consider anyone had observed? I have searched on the net. You know about the BattMonX. BattMonX is a battery monitoring utility.

How long was the interval polling place? I've had mine for 5 minutes (300 seconds) before and will not change the LED status until after their next verification cycle (ie, any length of time remaining in the current polling interval). Let me know if you want or are willing to do any cleaning or observe what the application is doing: it is quite simple to aLogcat (without charge market) of the application. I have a lot of debug messages you can observe what the application is doing, just set a record sieve "BattMonX" and "level?" to "debug" (via first choices in the second menu page (more)). Thanks for the remarks and let me know if you have any issues. I am glad to assist.

Well, I had the similar issue downloading 928 black glasses, there is much conversation about it, but I found here or in another forum about the download manager, star. Star then head open, press the menu key drive, press the lower key right area, then press on first choices, scroll down to permit for browser downloads and test. Back all the way out and retry the download as you would from the browser, it worked for me! Then, after I downloaded 928 I went back and unmarked, do not actually know why I did it.

As far as investigating and considering these states, you would truly have to have something to evaluate it to and I am not precisely certain what (which application) would be significant and related. I have done sufficient system performance graph and skill scheduling in jobs at work to know that it’s simple to signify statistics in any way that fits your wants that’s why I will just attempt to post the rare data and let everyone type their own view. But enough to say that I am extremely relaxed with the application and its custom of system resources (in fact it is a extremely trivial application in terms of what it does CPU-wise and its memory footprint is extremely small). I would not run it on my phone or suggest it to anyone if I thought.

Thank you very much, yes, the choices were not simple to understand-out and implement (see how now. You can set the LED "color" for the download status to "off" if that's what he means (and I suppose must actually shift the "off" "color" menu of the action still thinking about that). I have also been comptemplating make a "pause" button or lever to turn off the LED for those who do not want the LED at certain times. I also plan to add features to allow a simple schedule of actions LED so you can set a time range for when you want action taken to take place or not. Thanks again for the comments and let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas or questions.