Thread: How can I setup VPN on my Motorola Defy

How can I setup VPN on my Motorola Defy

I am also looking at how desperate can establish a VPN connection on my Motorola defy. Would like the university network can go online. This will only work with a VPN connection via Cisco. So it looks like the Android version 2.2 but Cicso connection goes away. Only at 2.1, Android probably tampered with VPN Cisco. Has anyone who has one. To a Cisco VPN network? So please help me in this case and let me know how I would setup the same.

Re: How can I setup VPN on my Motorola Defy

• User Interface on the configuration files / key files for Linux to load the user needs to unpack.
    • Defy connect to the computer with a memory card access
    • Create folder named openvpn on the SD card
    • move to the newly created directory
    • OpenVPN installer' and 'OpenVPN Settings' install download from the Market
    • OpenVPN installer run
    • OpenVPN Settings and go run with the attitude on Advanced button, then under 'DO module settings' to set the path to tun.ko (/ sdcard / openvpn / tun.ko)
    • Load Module using in smod select
    • Connect to the VPN
    • The password popup came, at least not with I had to get from the status bar.

Well here on thing I would like to tell you that just see whether the network that you are using is the best and that is the reason I mean if they are granting you the services or permission to have the access on the same then you will be definitely able to solve the same. I hope that you are getting my point here and also will be able to establish the connection and the VPN network which you are looking will be on your phone.

Well I guess this is because that route and if configurations are running on my Defy properly. The interface tun0 has existed, but get no IP address of OVPN server. I had expected something like. Also in ip route, nothing has changed. We usually passed from the server the default gateway on the client OVPN. As I said, I have the same configuration in XP and open use at the start, serh successfully. Does anyone know the problem? Is my open vpn binary not compatible with any 2.1-update1 my Android.

Even / data / vpnc / vpnc / data / vpnc / vpnc.conf were executed, but of course with an error message because I have not yet registered IP. With the VPN server should be my Fritz box, here there is a mod for Fritz of the adaptation of the Fritz-config that you can connect an iPhone to it. This will only work with Cisco VPN and VPNC should be compatible with the CISCO. I will try tomorrow once a connection.