Thread: Unable to sync my Motorola Defy with exchange server

Unable to sync my Motorola Defy with exchange server

My Defy 2 times made and wrapped up not make you happy It was not possible with the tool Cooperated Syn which was preinstalled with a connection to my company's server. It always shows the error. Server address not configured properly. I have tried all the variations that were possible, nothing. So far I use a Win Mobile 6.1 Xpedia with easy sync to Exchange, and Hotmail. It is robust and shows strong signs of use and of course, has never failed me yet release. When I to Defy the Android and found the images to which they are stored with the location recorded.

Re: Unable to sync my Motorola Defy with exchange server

MS Exchange 2003 works fine for me with Corporate Sync. The username you must enter domin username unlike in Windows mob 6.1 how are these two fields. I have secure connection and verify certificate" enabled and it works just fine. In MS Exchange 2007 and 2010 gbs problems with the security certificate, which must be installed first, especially for proprietary certificates Gbs massive amounts of posts Googling or search here under a different phone, as there is little Defy owners sync with Exchange. I happened to have Exchange sync seemingly more parts of the business.

I do not write more In the protocol, none of the server but the active sync. Tomorrow I will discuss the situation with my admin. What may be the reason for it. I personally think can pretend that you sync settings on the server level. I'll keep you up to date, for the future and stuff. Oh yes I am writing this on my Defy who thought. On the current status of the sync with Exchange 2010 and Android direct sync with the Defy is still not possible. When queried, the company's mail server will still appear "correctly configure server address. All kinds of variations I've tried.

In the old server and new server environment in my opinion accepts the OS of the Defy only a specific syntax for the server address. I have to dig up the thread again. Then I Defy primarily professional use is to synchronize exchange important the same. Unfortunately, past attempts have failed. I have already tried touchdown, but depends on when active sync after I enter the server and wants to store data. Must one touchdown in the server certificate installed on the Defy? So far I am still locked Defy set up so that the sync works without problems? If yes, I admit that he preferred to my 700 contacts at Motorola

Have just another corporate Sync tested Facility went smoothly this time, unfortunately, not works of shipping and receiving mail. Defy I have not yet established, could I do that, touchdown just provides a lot of options, the calendar has almost all Outlook functions is limited because of the Google calendar and make each appointment from Outlook exported a huge hassle with mail notification and reminder.

Since I do not this problem with my old Samsung i900 Omnia had, I suspect the problem on the Defy. Or on the side Z-Push or in connection with Android. Might be possible that a parameter that makes the appointment a meeting request. What interested me was now burning: Sync maybe someone already successful with .If so, what Android-Version ROM? Sync anyone successfully using an Exchange server and this phenomenon is even there. 3rd Have you given it up, and sync with the Defy and now uses touchdown.