Thread: Captured images are black Motorola droid 2

Captured images are black Motorola droid 2

I find the update to 2.2 class. New features, faster, better, actually less bugs than before. But since the update can take my camera with flash and no more images makes it a picture, but is then stored completely in black. Without flash the camera is working well. I've also been forced to a stop a few times and the phones rebooted -> no improvement. Please help me about the same as soon as possible.

Re: Captured images are black Motorola droid 2

It is relatively difficult to dig out the bug list at 700 posts his own problem assured me I've already tried that and also the Sufu has not helped me. I always think it's annoying that you will immediately barked and refers to other threats. We are here in a forum help. I need help for a problem that I have to look at for some time and read back here now and have found a new open my post. Can someone help me? has anyone similar experiences.

It growls at you here no, but if you want to accept any help that is your problem. I've also updated the day before yesterday and had the same problems as you, I then followed the steps and now anything goes. If it goes with me, then it must go with you too. Otherwise, probably only helps a clean new flash process. Find the camera has improved, but she would also again like to use with flash.

But the tip, the camera data is deleted at the exact wrong thing. If we make it so you get the settings of eclair with a slower release, no possibility of manual focusing and reduced quality-eclair. Maybe someone has an idea, I would prefer to see again after the flash images as the black-eclair scrap. Wipes and new flash brings namely nothing. I hope that you will get the perfect solution on the same

I noticed that on the side of Motorola does not sound to an update of the camera. maybe it's really only so ne art beta. so far they had gone back every time, who had cleared the cache was for me exactly and that should not change the type of camera settings but delete only the user's Temp. of course, is the legal right to warranty 24 months which should be clear, this law because it already has at least 6 years. but there are differences in the period