Thread: Phone calls and Internet simultaneously with Motorola Droid 2

Phone calls and Internet simultaneously with Motorola Droid 2

Hello, my friend has a couple of days since the Motorola droid 2 and is far too happy, but there are still a few little things that bother them. On the one hand would be that the phone calls it gets it no Internet connection during car what happens with a little bit of funny because I am on the call and also using the internet may simultaneously. I use both but I still base the Galaxy i7500 did. Get it as somehow an adjustment point where they can change anything that works yet both I hope that I will get the positive response from the same.

Re: Phone calls and Internet simultaneously with Motorola Droid 2

Where can I make the settings for her to switch to 3G? For me (Froyo) that's under: Settings-> Wireless & Networking-> Mobile networks, but with her I can not find the point. And one more little between wondering if I Motorola droid 2 Root is gone then the warranty, since I'm not so sure because I'm beginning to put on my Galaxy of CostumRom. I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue and the problem will never arise.

As far as I can remember is on the coverage map of plus or umts not talking about 3G, just Edge. Also, I'm in the plus network also never like what came in better edge. Neither the Motorola droid 2, even via umts usb stick. In that would indeed be expanded up to. I let myself be happy but to convince the opposite. I've thought so FASR have installed already a few days ago the same even though I personally tend more to ADW.

Thanks to everyone for the help, among them mobile networks had still choose the submenu network because I could then take the proper setting before and now it finally works with the phone and Internet to the same Now only one small question, how can you ****ing change the number of times the home screen or add or remove so please let me know any other way that will allow me to irradiate this issue?