Thread: How to copy text in the built in mail program of Motorola droid 2

How to copy text in the built in mail program of Motorola droid 2

Hi friends I have recently purchased the Motorola droid 2 and using the same from last few days and it is really a nice phone. Now the thing here is that I am unable to find a perfect way that will help me to edit the text or I must say copy the text in emails. So please help me out of the same and let me know is it possible to do it and if yes then how I can do it. I am posting this issue here in hope that I will get the appropriate response as quickly as possible.

Re: How to copy text in the built in mail program of Motorola droid 2

That would be the case with Google Mail. But he thinks with integrated mail program" is not the Google Mail app but the one you started on the universal inbox Motorola droid 2 news widget and it's not just. Again learned something. I have my Google account Motorola droid 2 not created because I did not want to get more mails twice - and you do not have a choice there, what is synced and what is not. The Gmail app is installed by default, so this could also have been meant.

I just wanted to know if it works with the built-in mail client that does not. With Gmail, I'll try it. Does anyone know if there will be time to mail under the Motorola news widget. Since all are displayed, which you (add the Manage Accounts) as mail account you set up. For me there are three Gmail, GMX and Momail. Additionally you can specify which account as the default e-mail account and act - at least since Froyo - also set the single folder synchronization.

The purpose of the universal inbox it's just collected all the messages indicate that enter there, so SMS, MMS and the messages from all mail accounts that are established there, including Gmail and straight. I had opened as Motorola droid 2 account. Everything under "Other Accounts" means, show me the Moto widget does not. Just tested again and I got success in the same I mean it worked for me and I seriously guess that it will work for you to.

I m not sure if I understand correctly, what do you want. You have Motorola droid 2 and you have Gmail both the same address, right? Then you go under "News" (Moto app), click Settings> Manage accounts> Add account> you choose among Motorola droid 2 accounts "Email" and wear your Gmail address one there. Then your Gmail account would also have the "Message" and the "universal inbox" appear.

You can set up your Gmail account under both Motorola droid 2 as well as under other accounts, even simultaneously. Advantage: You are the messages displayed in the widget, but you can at one click will open the default client in which you highlight anything. Furthermore, incoming emails to you are reported twice, once from Motorola droid 2 and once from the Gmail client. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue and the problem will not appear in the future.

Does not work because the Moto widget only displays the items from the universal inbox including SMS. I even use Motorola droid 2 just to save my configuration and settings on the Moto server. If you have Froyo on it already, so you can make your time Message Center Watch free, is a widget in the app actually does not make sense. Shows you the number of missed calls, text messages and emails.